03

☠︎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑☠︎"𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗈 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖾"•𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓•

☠︎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑☠︎
"𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗈 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖾"
•𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓•

(50+ comments)
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

august 23rd, 2020. latto was now 16 and in a foster home.

she had glowed up you could say, staying with a nice lady and a boy who she could call her brother.

it was 1:30 am on a wednesday night she had school today but didn't care she always been up at this time vibing.

" let's get it let's go lil bitty hoe " latto rapped as she finished up her essay that was due today

her door creaked open making her head snap up towards it.

mrs lenox latto's foster mom was at work. she's a doctor so it was only latto and mark there.

" wassup mark " latto sat up some as mark walked in the room with a smirk.

she looked at him weirdly as he sat on her bed. out of now where he grabbed her ankles and pulled her down to the edge

" fuck is u doin stop " latto semi yelled kicking her legs and punching him.

" bitch shut up " mark said punching her jaw making her head go left as tears fell down her cheeks.

somebody she actually trusted and vented to all her problems about was putting more onto them.

latto cried, kicked, everything to make him let go but all he did was hit her every time.

mark rammed into latto making her scream out in pain as she punched him harder.

" mark please— stop " she chocked on her tears but all he did was groan and ram in and out of her.

latto tears fell down her face continuously as she just gave up sitting there letting someone she trusted take her innocence, again.

once he nutted he left out her room like nothing happened as latto crawled to the bathroom connected to her room.

she got into the tub and ran hot water with bubbles and got into it crying her eyes out.

she finally thought she had someone to count on just for them to turn on her like everybody else did.

she cried for her mama, missing her hugs.