19

☠︎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑☠︎"𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗈 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖾"•𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓•

☠︎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑☠︎
"𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗈 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖾"
•𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓•

(50+ comments)
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

(Y'all been doin good with the comments keep it up stinksss)

melly ran in latto house outta breath, latto looked at him crazy.

" crackheads ... coming " melly panted and latto busted out laughing.

" gon someway " latto said looking back at her phone.

melly sat down beside her and laid his head on her lap.

" you wanna do me a favor pretty please " melly asked with his lips formed into a pout.

" wsp " latto mumbled her attention still on her phone.

" loook at meeee " melly whined making latto turn her phone off and looked him blankly.

" can you wash and braid my hair please " he cheesed making her smack her lips.

melly had a hair full of hair and kept up with it due to latto's help.

" go get the hair stuff " latto voiced as she stood up and stretched.

melly eyes went to her tittes, she ain have on a bra and they was sitting up nice too.

" lemme just " melly mumbled and squeezed her titte before running upstairs laughing.

latto busted out laughing and grabbed her phone walking upstairs to her room.

sitting on the bed on que melly walked in with a frown.

" it's not where it usually be, you sure it's here " melly asked

" it's in there you just not looking hard enough, if i get up and i find it imma beat yo ass " latto said simply and shrugged.

melly immediately turned around and went back to the bathroom to find it.

he looked around for a good lil minute and he couldn't find it still.

" man i swear i looked for it " melly whined as he walked in latto room and sat on the bed.

latto go up talking shit under her breath as she walked in the bathroom