11

☠︎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑☠︎"𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗈 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖾"•𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓•

☠︎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑☠︎
"𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗈 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖾"
•𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓•

(50+ comments)
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

(get the comments up yell wrong with y'all goofy stanka booty ugly fugly ratcoon looking asses)

latto's phone rung while she was in the shower cutting off her music.

grabbing her phone looking at the screen she answer melly's face time call.

" hello " that caught melly attention he looked at the screen and saw latto in the shower.

she's not showing her tittes jus her face - desyybaybee

her eyes was low as hell and her hair was wet and curly.

" wassup pretty girll " melly smiled into the camera and latto smiled back.

" wasssuppp " her eyes got even lower as she smiled making melly laugh

" can you come get me please " melly asked looking into the phone.

" uh mhm yea " latto said and hung up finishing washing before she got out throwing her usual sweats and a hoodie.

meanwhile melly sat in his room waiting for her to come as he looked at the cuts on his wrist.

" MIGUEL " his mama yelled walking up the stairs once she busted in his room he saw she had a cigarette.

" come on ma you gettin better why is u smokin " melly sighed getting up to take the cigarette.

" don't touch me boy i'll have somebody come beat yo ass " she spat as she snatched it back.

melly smacked his lips and walked passed her trying to leave out the house

" WAY YOU GOING WHERE MY MONEY AT " she yelled following him.

melly turned around with his face scrunched up as he stared at her.

" wat money ion owe u shit " he said.

" money to pay these bills, if u ain gon help u can get out "

" i just gave you money for all the bills what u did with it " melly said stressed out.

" it wasn't enough i need more " she held her hand out meaning she wanted the money now.