💥💣𝙆. 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤𝙪 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 -𝘏𝘶𝘳𝘵💣💥

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥     ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 

This will be angst so prepare <3 

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥       ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

~Y/N's P.O.V~

It's been 3 weeks since me and Katsuki's biggest fight. I haven't said a word to him. This was the first time in our 3 year relationship where we went this long without speaking. I just don't understand how he could hurt me like that.

☆○o  。 Flashback Starts  。o○☆
"Damn it Y/N" Katsuki yelled at the top of his lungs, his hands popping with small explosions "How could you be so stupid? You were only supposed to get milk from the store nOT FUCKING TALK TO THAT SHITTY NERD DEKU!!" He shouted as you stood in front of him shaking in fear. 
You started to reply "Kat I-" but he interrupts you by yelling at you to shut up. Tears welled in your eyes as you stare at the man you loved. He stomped towards you with bigger explosions erupting from his calloused hands.
☆○o 。 Flashback Ends  。o○☆

~Still Y/n's P.O.V~

You rolled up your shirt to examine the 3rd-degree burns that Katsuki left on your sides. Fat tears rolled down your puffy, red cheeks as you start to tend to them. All you have done for the last past 3 weeks was cry and it showed. You weren't the loud, bubbly, energetic Y/n everyone knew. The deep bags under your dull, lifeless eyes were what let everyone know something had happened between you and Katsuki. No one would be able to guess he used his quirk to burn your hips out of pure rage and jealousy. You didn't know how Katsuki was handling everything but he seemed fine. He seemed like he was moving on even if you two weren't broken up.

~Katsuki's P.O.V~

'I can't believe what I did. I hurt my precious Y/n. I hurt them. They must hate me..' was the only thing that went through Katsuki's mind every time he was alone in his dorm room. The first time he saw Y/n after the incident he almost broke down. They looked like they weren't taking care of themself and he couldn't help but think it was his fault. Later that day he cried in his dorm with music blaring. The first person who noticed the difference between Katsuki and Y/n was a certain redhead with a hardening quirk. When he asked Katsuki exploded, both figuratively and literally. He screamed at him to leave him alone out of heart-break.