🏐🎧𝙆. 𝙏𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧-𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳🎧🏐

♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡  ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡   ♥ 

This one is another angst but not like a cry your heart out angst

♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ 

Narrator's P.O.V

It was currently 2 am and you were sitting on the couch waiting for your boyfriend, Kei to come home. Lately, he has been extremely distant with you. Barely spending time with you. Not even inviting you to his practices and because of that, you knew something was up. So you planned to figure it out tonight if he came home.

You sat there for hours after work, waiting for him, but he never showed.  By the time you got fed up and tired of waiting, he finally showed his face and walked into the living room. Acting as if nothing happened.

You slowly turned around and looked at him, seething with annoyance. "Where the fuck were you?!" You asked, your eyes boring into his.

Kei simply laughed and rolled his eyes at you as if you were the problem. "I was at practice." He lied with an unbothered tone.

You glared at him as you walked towards him. "Really? Practice at 2 in the fucking morning?!" You yell. "Pick a better excuse, I can smell the dollar store perfume on you, Kei." You add on.

Tsukishima just stood there with his arms crossed and his signature cocky smirk. "Why are you so fucking clingy, Y/N? Are your little daddy issues acting up again? Scared I'm going to leave and never come back just like he did?" He asked mockingly pouting.

You could feel your blood boil and your rage building up by the second as you looked him dead in the eye and laugh breathlessly. "Really, my daddy issues? Don't act all high and mighty, when in reality, your the one that has them."  You say unusually calm.

Kei walks closer to you and grabs you by your throat. "Go ahead and cry, little girl. I know you want to, Y/N.." He says teasingly. "I know this is hurting. I know it hurts when you realize I'm out  fucking other bitches and not you. I'm giving other women the attention you so desperately crave. The attention you now fucking beg for."

You push him back quickly, his grip on you falling. You walk back a little and look at him with a smirk. "Go ahead and cry, little boy. You know what he did to you." You say as anger washes over you, "You gotta let it out sooner or later. You know Akiteru didn't mean to crush your hopes and dreams" You added.

Tsukishima stares at you in shock, before turning around quickly. "I hate you L/N Y/N." He says to you as he walks closer, "You have no one but me. No one will ever love you." He spat out as he gripped your hair and forced you to look up at him.

"Get the fuck out. NOW!" You yell in his face harshly causing him to flinch a little. Kei smirks and lets you go before walking towards the door. 

"I hate you so fucking much Tsukishima Kei." You say before he leaves, venom lacing your words.

♥ ♡   ♥ ♡     ♥ ♡   ♥   ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡    ♥ 

Word Count: 726

A/N- Okay so I know this is kinda short and not like the other ones I did but uh I dunno. I don't have an excuse. I know I haven't been uploading but that's because writer's block has hit me like a truck and school is getting stressful. I'll try to upload some more but I don't know just yet.

This isn't Tsuki slander. Toxic Tsuki has a special place in my heart so yea

I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to comment and vote.

 Don't forget to comment and vote