⚡️✨ 𝘿. 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧-𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘗.2✨️⚡️

♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡  ♥ ♡   

This is a lemon so uhh let's see how it goes <3

  ♥ ♡  ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡  

+*SEXUAL ACTIVITY*+

~Y/N's P.O.V~

"Nah" I say as I sit up and walk past Kaminari. I walked to his parent's room and grabbed 2 ties before heading back to the room. Kaminari hadn't moved from his spot and cocked an eyebrow at what I was holding.

"You want me to tie you down?" He asked, walking up to me.

"Nope, not for me." was all I said before I pushed him towards the bed. He fell on his back and looked at me confused, "Give me your hands." I demanded and he gave me his hands which I tied together with one of the ties. I used another tie to hook his hands up to the headboard.

"Baby, I wanna touch you" He whined, giving me a pleading look and poking his bottom lip out.

"I already told you I was in charge, you're gonna listen to me." I straddle his hips and cup his cheeks. I lowered my lips to him, brushing them past lightly. I  smirk and pull my face away, chuckling softly.

Kaminari groaned and rolled his eyes, "Can I get a kiss at least"

"You willing to beg for one?"

He groaned out again and his yellow eyes bore into mine, "Please kiss me." I smirk smugly before kissing him. I immediately shot my tongue into his mouth and moaned into the kiss. I grind against him and I feel his cock grow in his pants.

I pull his tongue out of his mouth with my teeth and start sucking on it softly, making eye contact the entire time. I reattach my lips to his and resume our intense makeout session.

I move my hips faster and push down more. He growled into the kiss and pulled at the ties,  trying to get free. I pull away and tap his cheek with a shit-eating grin.

"I'm in charge, those aren't coming off any time soon" I shoot him a wink and start to trail kisses down his jawline and neck. I suck and bite both sides of his neck, leaving dark purple-red bruises. I move my lips over his adam's apple and suck on it softly. I felt the vibrations against my tongue when he groans and it makes me wetter.