🌹🦊𝙍. 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧-𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘢𝘺𝘴🦊🌹

♥ ♡     ♥ ♡     ♥ ♡     ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡ 

This is something so not much to say except how much I'm simping for this fucking god <3

  ♥ ♡     ♥ ♡     ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡     ♥ ♡     ♥ ♡     ♥ ♡     ♥ ♡     ♥ ♡ 

~Y/N's P

~Y/N's P.O.V~

The way his body moved as he danced to the music with some blonde girl was unbelievable. I know I shouldn't think about my brother's friend this way but I can't help but imagine his hands all over me. God, I bet his hands feel fucking fantastic. I sip my drink at the bar, mesmerized by how god-like he looks in this poorly lit club. Well, I was until I heard snickering from beside me. I turn my head to the side and who do I see? That piss-haired Berry the Bee looking fuckface Atsumu. Out of all people, why did he have to catch me staring at Suna. I knew he was about to tease me once I saw that shit-eating grin he had plastered on his crunchy ass face.

"Ah ah ah does little Y/N-chan have a crush on Suna?" He cooed loud enough for me to hear. I wasn't about to give this piss kink having fucker the satisfaction of a reply so I simply scoffed and continued to sip from my glass of Baracdi 151.

"Aww cmon no need to be shy. I happen to know he has been wanting to rail you since high school but Aran wouldn't let him get close enough" He said making me choke on my drink and turn to him.

"You mean I could have BEEN having him but Miyake stopped him?" I ask and piss hair nods with a small grin.

"You better go get him while you can" He stated, gesturing over to where Miyake was basically eating poor Kita's face. I bit my lip softly as I scan the room for Suna who just so happened to be staring in my direction.

 'It's now or never' I think to myself before sliding out my seat and fixing my short black mini dress that had slits all up the sides, showing off my matching (f/c) lace panties and bra.

~Suna's P.O.V~

I was dancing with some girl Osamu had set me up with when I felt her eyes on me. I had come to try and get my thoughts off of her but it was failing and hard. My mind kept wandering off to how soft her skin would be against my calloused hands and how good her pussy would feel if I ever get the chance to blow her back out.

I survey the room for Aran and spot him with Kita doing.....things I never want to see again. I spot Atsumu talking to Y/N while looking at me and her face turning redder by the second. He must be flirting with her. She spat out her drink at something he said before getting up and fixing the skin-tight dress she had on. Just the thought of her with someone made me insanely jealous. After she got up Berry the bee got up and followed behind her.