⚡️✨ 𝘿. 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧-𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴✨️⚡️

♥ ♡     ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡  ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡  ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡  

watsup shawty baes i guess this is a fluff might fuck around make a part 2 and have it be a lemon

 ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡    ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡   ♥ ♡    

~Y/n' s P.O.V~

Kaminari and I woke up around 1 in the afternoon and got everything ready to go to the beach. I was wearing a baby pink 2 piece bathing suit I had and Kami bought a one that matched mine the other day.

 I was wearing a baby pink 2 piece bathing suit I had and Kami bought a one that matched mine the other day

We were on our way to pick up Sero first, just to make it seem like we weren't alone together. As we were pulling out I put on S.L.U.T by PP Cocaine. Kaminari was wearing a pair of Jolteon themed sunglasses that I bought him as a gag gift and I couldn't stop looking at him while smiling. He, of course, noticed and smirked.

"Like what you see shawty bae?" He asked as he repeatedly raised his eyes brows

"Yeah. A fuck ton actually" I replied with a playful glare causing him to chuckle. He then grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers.

"You look so pretty." He said, not taking his eyes off the road and a faint blush dusted my cheeks as I giggled softly. We pulled up to Sero's house to see him already outside.

Sero ran up to the car and hopped in the backseat, "Hey lovebirds. How was the sex last night?" He asked, eyeing us both

"What the fu-" I started to say but was cut off by Kaminari

"It was great. I'm surprised she can walk right now" I slap his arm and he chuckled, "I'm just joking baby. The sex was nothing compared to you." He said, looking at Sero in the rearview mirror.