Day 10: Dream Team

Prompt: Dream scenario

I imagine this taking place between seasons 7 and 8 but it can really be anywhere ~

"Dareth! We-aaugh!"  Zane was knocked back by a wind gust from the ghost leader guy.

"We need your help, Dareth!"  Kai shouted as he dodged blasts from Nindroids.

Dareth pulled his ninja hood over his head and jumped into the battle.  Blocking the swords of two serpentine at once, Dareth quickly dispatched them in a twirling flip, sending their swords flying into a group of Nindroids, impaling several on each blade.  

Dareth turned from his fight in time to see Lloyd hit the ground under the staff of the big purple serpentine,  Peepo, he was pretty sure Cole had called him once.

"You're the only one strong enough to stop him, Dareth!"  Lloyd cried out before Peepo beat him again with the staff.

Dareth leapt at the serpentine, coming between him and Lloyd.  The snake scowled and swung his weapon, but Dareth blocked the staff with his bare hands.  He tried to turn invisible but Dareth focused his mind and forced the snake to reveal himself through the sheer force of his will.

"Don't you know, your little serpentine tricks are useless against me?"  Dareth pinched the snake's long neck at a pressure point and he collapsed instantly.

"Great work!   You really saved us"  Cole moved to congratulate him.  Before they could celebrate, dark clouds suddenly spread overhead and a large shape descended from the skies.

"The Overlord!" Kai shouted fearfully.

"This is your first and only warning, Overlord,"  Dareth shouted,  "surrender now or I will call upon the dragon!"

The Overlord laughed manically and breathed purple fire over the ninja.  Dareth unleashed a mighty thunderclap and dispelled the flames, protecting his friends.

"No, it can't be!"  the Overlord panicked, attempting to flee.

"Too late" Dareth informed his opponent.  He crouched down and jumped up suddenly, flapping his arms.  "I call upon... the DRAGONNNN!"

A mighty spectral beast burst forth from Dareth.  A ten-headed vicious beast, it swallowed the Overlord whole before dissipating into a flurry of energy particles.

The ninja found themselves drowned out by the cheering of the people who had gathered to witness the fight.  Every ninja had their fans, but Dareth's group easily dwarfed the others, bigger than all of them combined.  Someone was making obnoxious sounds in the crowd.  They were screeching and beeping loud enough to deafen the cheers of everyone else.  

Dareth slammed his fist down on the alarm as he regained consciousness.  He would be late to open the karaoke bar.  At least he'd made enough money from his time as the ninja's manager to buy himself a nice place and a business of his own.  Unfortunately it didn't take them long to go back to a private a life.  Or at least as private as they could live with their lifestyle.  He hadn't heard from the ninja in a while, something about trying to find one of their own.  No matter.  When they needed him, Dareth would be ready.

~ I should've read the full prompt list more carefully before beginning, because I already did my first thought for something dream related (Jaya trauma and comfort).  So I decided to just lose it and write something weird

Never forget; Dareth is our true overlord.  Pay your respects.