day in the life

authors note ; i would buss it open for central cee no cap😍that's my babydaddy lol

a day in the life of shae morris

"She said she seen me on uk gossip, cool we established I'm toxic but back to the topic, I know you still wanna slop it." Amina rapped as she danced around her room. The speakers were so loud I could feel the vibrations.

I sat on her bed legs crossed flicking through a vogue magazine. Amina had been my best friend for fifteen years.  Our mothers had met each other on a night out in Mayfair when we were three and since they had daughters the same age, they thought it was mandatory they make us best friends in which they succeeded. We were basically glued at the hip, we did absolutely everything together. Amina was like the sister I never had. Our personalities contrasted each other so much people never understood how we really got along. Amina was loud and confident. She had that personality that just made friends with everyone because she was so funny and blunt. When we were younger she used to fight the girls that would start on me at lunch. She taught me how to stand up for myself and make sure my voice was heard. Teachers never sat us together or made us partners because we were a wild pair.

We were like Von & Durk but she's definitely Von. Super crazy & ready to kill a bitch if needed. Not to mention how beautiful she is. Amina was a natural beauty, she never wore makeup. She's always had long brown curls that have golden streaks in the summer. Chocolate doll eyes that she would religiously add russian volume lashes to. While I was on the thicker side, Amina was tall & slim. My mum use to call her Aaliyah all the time growing up because of her resemblance to the late singer. I think that's why me & Amina cling together so much. Every pretty brown skin needs a pretty lightskin friend.

"So I managed to convince my mum to let Jordan stay over once last time before Cairo comes out of jail." Amina spoke rolling her eyes at the name of her brother.

Cairo is Amina's older brother. Last time I saw him he was eighteen and all the girls used to swoon over him. I had crush on him when I was fourteen but since he was four years older it was always just a little teenage crush. I remember him having tattoos all over his arms & silver caps on his teeth. Growing up me & him never had much interaction. I guess he always saw me as his annoying little sisters best friend. He'd been in jail for 3 years now and his release date was getting closer & closer. "It's just a fucking shame that my brother is a dickhead." She carried on emphasizing her words "like I don't understand I'm an adult now, I should be allowed to have a boyfriend."

"I don't think it's the fact that you have a boyfriend that he doesn't like , I think it's who you chose to be your boyfriend that he's so irate about." I chimed in eyeing her deeply. "We both know he has beef with Jordan's area"

"That's what i don't get,  Jordan doesn't even bang." Amina exclaimed flailing her arms in the air "He's a footballer!"

"I know but does he not chill with them boys?" I questioned looking at her knowingly. Of all the boys she chose to fuck & fall in love with, she had to choose one of her brothers opps.

"Anyways it shouldn't matter because at the end of the day none of them own this shit, last time I checked all those council estates belong to the queen." She retaliated before dropping down onto her bed with a sigh. "What's going on with you & Ksav?"

"There's nothing going on with me & Ksav, and there never will be" i said scowling at her "As if I could ever fuck with a bum."

"Awe allow him man, he's not that bad" She giggled nudging my arm. I just gave her a screw face not finding this conversation funny at all. Ksav was definitely not my type. He was also a big weirdo. He lived in my block and would always wait for me after college to walk me home like where the fuck is the broke nigga repellent at ?

Honestly though all jokes aside, I couldn't stand him. Amina knew that aswell so she was clearly  just trying to aggravate me which she accomplished. My phone vibrated next to me and I picked it up almost instantly, going straight onto Snapchat.

                                    Snapchat

grinna 💢
ap on saturday for my nigga cee , you rolling ?
bring some pretty friends

i know you lot be lookin sweet & them tings deya

"Loool how can Grinna text me asking if I'm coming to your brothers AP." I said to Amina throwing my phone over to her. She stared at the screen before kissing her teeth and tossing my phone back to me.

"Grinna is always on your case, you might aswell give him a chance man." she laughed while scrolling through the Netflix suggestions " I think I've watched everything on here"

"What are you talking about that's bro." I stated as I text him back on Snapchat. To be completely honest we weren't even meant to be going to Cairo's apartment party but since Amina can't take no for answer,  I found myself being forced to attend. I didn't mind though. Free weed, free alcohol? lol mi deya

authors note ;you lot tell me if you're feeling this please

authors note ;
you lot tell me if you're feeling this please