ruby

It had been one week since Cee had spoken to Shae

She hadn't returned any of his calls or text messages which didn't surprise him due to how their last conversation went but she knew that he had been going through so problems with his workers. He didn't expect her to forgive him so quickly but the situation wasn't that deep for her to be even angry with him. He was never use to girls moving soft with him. With his ex, she was always quick to apologise even when she wasn't in the wrong. The girls he had spoken to him worshipped the ground he walked on. Whenever he had an attitude and took it out on them, they would find ways to please him. Shae was the complete opposite. She didn't take lightly to disrespect even in the smallest ways possible. Just the fact that he had raised his voice at her unprovoked was enough for her to steer clear of him. She was the prize and believed that any man worthy of her would treat her like a fucking queen, fuck being a princess.

He tried to bring himself to call her again and get her to hear him out but his pride was the biggest motherfucker. He would be lying if he said he didn't miss the sound of her voice or the face she makes when he compliments her. She was beautiful and a breath of fresh air. The girls he was used to made themselves so accesible for Cee but Shae held a reserved mystery. She didn't give him to much. What she showed him was what he saw.

"If she carries on like this, I'll have to show up at her crib with a speaker and dance like usher until she talks to me again." Cee admitted shrugging his shoulder. His fingers danced along the PS4 controller as he scored another goal on Fifa.

"Allow it man," Mizz jeered clutching his stomach as he laughed at his friend. "You ain't built like that. I don't know why you're stressing over gyal, just fuck a new one."

"Naa, I actually like this girl." He admitted, sitting back pondering on his words. What could he possibly do to make Shae talk to him again. The calling and texting obviously wasn't working but it's not like he could show up at her doorstep and talk to her. He would have to catch her at his mum's house when she's with Amina.

"What happened with my man that never came back with the pack?" Mizz asked passing a bag full of weed to Cee. He thanked him before taking a few buds out and putting them into the grinder. Carefully thinking about his next words. He didn't wanna tell his friend too much. He just didn't know who to trust.

"Pulled up to his crib, kicked the door down and took that shit back."

"Did you fuck him up?"

"Are you the feds bro?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. Mizz dashed a skittle at his head and he narrowly missed, bursting out in laughter.

"On another note though, you pulling up to Tiny's birthday?" Mizz mused showing Cee the flyer for their boys party at the club.

"Yeah, i'm rolling," He answered, lighting the end of the zoot before taking a pull out of the strong joint. "Long time since I've been Libertine."