hate it or luv it

"Everyone fucks with that picture you posted of us." Amina cheered, a toothy grin on her face as she replied to comments under the Instagram post. We were currently in Westfield buying shoes for her brother since he was coming home tomorrow. I loved shopping for boys. Sometimes I feel like I should of been born male because the drip would of been different. I love tracksuits, I love puffer jackets, I love cargo's, I love how boys can sag their tracksuits and make it look sexy. If it's expensive it means I love it.

Amina had mentioned how we needed to buy three pairs of trainers and how Cairo had mentioned that he wanted Jordan 1s specifically. They were difficult to find in shops in his size since resellers had took over the shoe world and ruined everything for everyone.

"I think he'll like these Jordan's." I said turning to Amina who was too busy giggling at whatever was on her phone "Hellooooooo, this is your brother remember, not mine..." I dragged out.

"Sorry you know I hate shopping, especially for men."

"Okay but at least let me know what he likes before we get something that he don't even want."

"The ones you have in your hand are dope, he'll defo like them." She mentioned before giving a once over of the shoe shelf in footlocker. "Them black & red Jordan's are something he would buy and then let's just get him some fresh air force ones."

I walked over to the employee asking for his sizes before walking to the till with amina. the line wasn't long at all & before we knew it, we were paying for his shoes. I grabbed onto the bags after she finished paying, following her out of footlocker.

"I'm hungry, should we get Nandos or TGI's?" She said contemplating on what food we should get. I didn't pay to attention to what she was saying though, my full attention on two girls I had noticed staring over in our direction.

"Sorry but do you know who the fuck they are because they keep looking at us and whispering." I stated, raising my eyebrow as I made eye contact with one of the girls. She quickly looked away, a look of panic flashing across her face. yeah bitch look tf away

"No way , that's mia." Amina answered before turning to me "you got me?"

"I got you" I replied before she ran up to the girls, decking one bitch straight in the face.

author note : this was just a little filler chapter please carry on reading.
trust me these next chapters are worth it and way longer.