tension

day in the of central cee

"Fresh home!" Kayloose shouted whilst the mandem sprayed champagne over me. I had the fattest smile on my face. It felt good to finally be out after three years. Jail wasn't that bad of an experience but I had missed my family, smoking weed and let's not forget, pussy.

"What you saying,my guy?" Kadir came up to me giving me a hug. These were really my brothers. They had been with me through thick and thin and now they were here welcoming me home after my three year sentence. A blacked out Lambo Urus was parked outside the prison gates and I whistled when I saw it.

"You lot are fucking tapped!" I rejoiced whilst the boys took snaps of me. I already knew this was my last time going prison. No more fuck ups. I needed to get this money as quick as I could and jail weren't getting in the way of that. The car ride home was quick. Before I knew it we were pulling up into the driveway of my estate.

"Long time since I seen the block." I observed looking around my surroundings before sitting back and taking another pull out of the zoot. we drove past one of the block thots and tyrese thought it would be a good idea to slow down and chat to her.

"Omg is that Cee?" She questioned leaning down to window. I had fucked her multiple times in this estate. She was for everyone.

"Yo, you been good?" I answered uninterested in the conversation. I already done this bitch, onto the next. she was cute though. her skin was a chocolate brown and she had bright red hair that she had slicked up into a ponytail. I peered out the window quickly just to look at her body and I could see she hadn't changed. Still had a fat ass from what I was looking at.

"Put your number in my phone." I said to her passing her over the gold iPhone. The mandem had brought me a new phone since the one I had before I got nicked was gone. She typed her number down before passing my phone back to me excusing herself when a woman shouted her name from across the road. I looked down at my phone to see what she had put in.

jada 💋
07957289231

I kissed my teeth when iIsaw the emoji next to her name and quickly removed that shit. I changed her name to ' serious slops 🥵 ' because I would definitely be shouting her later. We carried on driving through the estate until we pulled up to mine. Amina was standing outside with my mum already waiting for me. When I hopped out the car,  my mum ran up to me hugging me almost instantly. i melted in her touch because it's been a long time since I hugged my mum. I missed being at home and just spending time with her. Amina was still the same ugly bitch she was when I left. I punched her playfully laughing at her when she tried to fight me back.

"I see you haven't changed one bit." She snickered crossing her arms against her chest, "I really hope you've changed this time."