fraud

It was 3am and outside was at a standstill

It was 3am and outside was at a standstill. The room was engulfed in darkness, all but a luminous glow from the TV. The murmur from the TV could be heard as Shae laid in a weed coma. The trees rustled outside with every gust of wind. I had left my windows a  crack open so the thick smoke from my zoot could escape my room.  We were cocooned beneath the blankets. Light sighs escaped her mouth as she slept. She was beautiful to look at. I had always found her beautiful to be honest. The baby sister of the Morris brothers. She was looked at as untouchable by the mandem but that night at her party made me look at her so differently. She didn't seem like the 15 year old I knew, three years ago. She had matured, not only personality wise but looks too. Her chestnut brown skin that seemed to have a glow even in this pitch black room.

I wanted to be careful with her. I have never been one for relationships especially now that I'm out of jail I prefer to keep it casual. Shae wasn't like that. I didn't plan on fucking her and leaving but I also didn't plan on being her boyfriend. I just liked her company and she was attractive too. It's been a long time since I've been emotionally invested in someone, it wasn't going to change any time sooner. It was rare for me to catch feelings for a bitch anyways. Three years ago I was throwing mansion parties with the baddest hoes and I was definitely going back to that this year. I was on my grind differently this year and I wasn't stopping till I saw millions in the ends.

Caris was still on my case like always. I didn't even plan on fucking with her again because she got in the way of everything. That was just her way of doing things. She would start off sweet & innocent and before you knew it she was stabbing you in the back. Our toxic on and off relationship began in secondary school and ended abruptly when I went to jail. She promised she would stay down for me but she stopped answering my calls after 4 months and I found out through one of my boys that she had a man. I didn't bother after that, I let her do her ting. It bothered me at the beginning, I had no one and the person I thought that would have me through anything, left me just like that. My heart would always move cold towards that bitch I didn't give a fuck. I cheated on her once when we were 16 and ever since then she found every excuse to fuck about. Yeah I cheated and it was fucked but I apologised. I done everything I could to make it good again as well. I cashed out on that hoe, bought her Louis, Gucci, Dior kicks. I found out a week later that she was getting fucked out in a hotel on her birthday when I thought she was out with her girls.

Shae stirred beside me mumbling something in her sleep. She looked so peaceful something I dreamt of feeling again. Peace. The zoot in my hand burned slowly and I reached over to ash it out as I felt myself slowly fall into a deep sleep.

-

"Bro, I don't give a fuck if she's not here in five minutes, i'm gonna run her over!" Kadir sneered from the drivers seat.

"Listen, take a left and pull up round there next to the Londis." I said gesturing to him from the back.

" I said gesturing to him from the back