loading

"REAL ASS BITCH GIVE A FUCK BOUT A NIGGA!" I sang shaking my ass along to the beat as Amina joined in slut dropping to the floor

It was Grinna's birthday today and he had booked out a luxury penthouse apartment for the night. I was tipsy and feeling super lit. We had done pre drinks at Amina's, downing cup after cup. I could feel the shots of Hennessy slowly clouding my judgement.

"You sang that a little bit too aggressively, who's got you irate?" Amina giggled, snapping me on her phone. I stiffened at the mention of that, remembering how Cee had literally ignored me the day before only to text me at like 11pm. I aired him because I wasn't gonna let him think I was some stupid bitch that he could play around with. He had basically fucked it for himself because I hated people that played with my time and he had managed to do that so effortlessly. I was so excited to spend the day with him aswell. I had even started getting ready in hopes that he had just had a long day and forgotten to text me back but he never showed.

"You're looking beautiful as always Shae." Teewun called out as he hopped out of the blacked out range rover.

He scanned me from head to toe making me shift awkwardly on my feet. Teewun was my ex from a couple months ago. We hadn't ended on bad terms or anything, we just decided that we worked better as friends instead of a relationship. It was super forced anyways due to the fact that Amina was dating his bestfriend at the time. It all worked out in the end anyways because they broke up. It wasn't like he was unattractive, he just wasn't my type at all. I remember how jealous all my girls were when they found out that me & him were talking. He was a couple years older than us, even older than Cee & Kadir. I use to buy my weed off him and we would always end up having conversating for hours even though I only came to pick up loud. He was quiet but so attractive so all the girls swooned over him. Kamarni nearly killed him when he found we were together but Teewun somehow managed to convince him that we were a good match. He was a cute boyfriend, always taking me out to dinner, supplying me with free weed, showing me love but emotionally it just wasn't there. We had been friends prior to that for a few years so it just didn't make sense ruining that bond over a empty relationship. I didn't have any feelings for him, I never did to be honest.

"Thank you." I answered shortly, giving him a small smile. His eyes lingered on me for a few seconds before heading inside.

"He definitely wants that WAP back." Amina laughed passing the bottle of Captain Morgan to me. I winced at the thought of going back down that road again with him and took a fat swig out of the bottle. My face twisted up as the acidic liquid burned down my throat. I gagged as Amina laughed at me and threw my middle finger up at her.

"Fuck, why do these bitches always take so long?" Amina swore, tapping on the wheel of her mum's car with her long french acrylics. Patricia was Amina's mums prized possession. An all white 2020 plate Audi a1 that we had to beg her to let us borrow for the night. We'd probably end up staying over so we planned on getting white girl wasted.