1

"CHOI CHANHEE GET YO FLAT ASS OVER HERE!!!" Kevin, Chanhee's co worker, hollered from the other room, not scared to disturb his friends' neighbors.

"Hey, at least I ain't walking around with hemorrhoids!" Chanhee sassed back knowing it wasn't the truth. Kevin looks at Chanhee with an offended face, both palms on his buns. The two have been close, one would almost think they're dating, but not only is Kevin dating Jacob, but Chanhee had recently gotten away from a toxic ex.

"Anyways, what do you want?" Chanhee asked, both hands on his hips.

"oh yea— DID YOU NOT JUST RECEIVE A CALL FROM T H E KIM YOUNGHOON??!" Kevin practically screeched in Chanhee's ear.

"Um... you see..."

•••

"WHAT?! KIM YOUNGHOON CONFESSED TO HIM ON A VLIVE?!"

"Juyeon Juyeon! Calm down, what in the hell are you talking about. Who tf is 'him'?" Juyeon's manager interrogated, very and I mean VERY confused.

"LOOK!" Juyeon yelled, shoving his phone in front of his manager's face.

"Kim Younghoon was prank calling his friends—"

•••

"Hey Hyunjae you gotta see this!"

"What is it now Sunwoo, it better not be a joke about my face." Hyunjae gives his company dongsaeng a death glare. Sunwoo simply sticks his tongue out in a mocking way and continues nonetheless.

"So you know Kim Younghoon?" Sunwoo asks, snickering to himself.

"Yea, why?" Hyunjae ruffles his hair already annoyed with the boy.

"And what's you're ex's name? Heechan?"

"Chanhee. Just tell me already."

"Okay so! Kim Younghoon was on vlive yea? And his friend Changmin dared him to call his most recent ex. So HE DOES! AND GUESS WHAT!"

"What?"

"HIS NAME IS

CHOI CHANHEE!

——————
Short first chapter but next chapter will be longer!