4

Juyeon decided to track Chanhee down so he himself can tell the boy that he loves him more than that "stupid" Kim Younghoon. I mean, who wouldn't fall for Juyeon's looks, right?

Although in Chanhee's mind, Juyeon is just another ex from high school who didn't have enough time for Chanhee. And therefore, they naturally broke up.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Hello-"

A random black haired male opens the door to "Chanhee's" apartment. Yes, Chanhee has lived in the same apartment since his second year of high school.

SLAM

Before Juyeon could even question as to why the male was at Chanhee's apartment, the door was slammed in his face.

All Juyeon could hear is yelling inside.

Creeeek~

The door opens once more and this time he was greeted by an annoyed Chanhee.

"Lee Juyeon?" Chanhee crossed his arms, intimidating Juyeon.

"A-Um yes?" He stuttered nervous seeing his crush with hazel hair, a large change from the pink hair he had in high school. And yes, Juyeon too, still is in love with Choi Chanhee. But this, this only killed him more.

"Juyeon? Juyeon!" Chanhee snapped his fingers in his face, snapping him out of his daze.

"A-ah, yes baby- I mean hee?" Juyeon face palms himself for stuttering and calling his ex "baby."

"Not baby, not hee, Choi Chanhee to you. And I meant to ask, how did you remember my apartment and knew that I still lived here?" Chanhee glared at the latter, Juyeon giving him puppy eyes with his bottom lip protruding a bit.

"Hee this isn't the point! That jackass confessed to you on a v-live! Chanhee you don't understand how much I never wanted to break up. I love you, Chanhee please give me another chance. I don't want him to take you away from me!" Tears begin to stream down Juyeon's face, his fake pouting becoming real.

"Ju, you seriously are sensitive for such a big guy." Chanhee giggled wiping some tears off the taller's face. "And plus he can't take me away from you, you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm not yours." Chanhee gave him a smile before grabbing his hand and dragging him inside.

"but you can make me yours."