3

"HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THAT KIM YOUNGHOON WASN'T FAMOUS???" Kevin screeched in Chanhee's ears. Chanhee felt annoyed, but stayed calm in his small demeanor.

"Well, I don't keep up with news, I don't watch TV, I don't go online, and lastly, why would I care about the ex that broke up with ME in middle school?" Chanhee sassed, annoyance present in his voice.

"HE SAID HE LOVES YOU STILL!" Keven fangirled like how he would if he saw Beyoncé.

"I doubt that. It's been over a DECADE Mr.Moon, and from what I'm aware I have no feelings for him in the slightest." Chanhee crossed his arms and legs, fiddling with his hoodie strings his most recent ex gave him.

"Chanhee, are you still not over HIM?" Kevin clicked his tongue in disapproval.

"N-no! I don't love him at all! He hurt me Kev, physically and mentally!" Chanhee's eyes began to water just thinking about the ex who ruined his life.

"I don't know, maybe you have Stockholm syndrome-" Chanhee hit Kevin at the back of his head, and scoffed at the comment.

"Kev, I'm serious. I don't think I'll ever love for a long time..."

"Chanhee..." Kevin felt the hurt Chanhee was feeling, as he approached Chanhee to hug him, someone knocks at the door. "Chan, stay here and calm down, I'll go get the door." Kevin reassured as he jogs towards the apartment door.

"Hello-"

SLAM

"Choi Chanhee?"

"What is it Kev, can't you see I'm sulking?"

"Why is Lee Juyeon, the top idol, at our front door?"