5

"W-what does that mean?" Juyeon blushed while thinking indecent thoughts. Chanhee was very conservative so when they were dating, Juyeon never got a "taste" of Chanhee.

"It means to court me you idiot, what else were you thinking?" Chanhee scoffed, his ears turning a slight shade of red.

"O-oh... anyways! If that Kim Younghoon is courting you, count me in! No one can have you but me of course!" Juyeon stated, acting all high and mighty.

"Actually, Younghoon never came to my door like you and begged for a chance. I guess he does have a step over you." Chanhee giggled, and Juyeon sweared it was the most cutest thing he's ever heard in his life. Then he realized what Chanhee said.

"HEY!" Juyeon pouts, about to run after Chanhee who already made a head start in running away.

Meanwhile...

"Kim Younghoon, you made possibly one of the biggest mistakes in your whole acting career!"

"I'm sorry manager-nim, I was drunk and I have no excuse. You can fire me and yell all you want, but I said what's been on my mind for over a decade and I couldn't feel any better!" Younghoon was sitting in his apartment on the phone with his manager, feeling happy, yet nervous about his manager's reply.

"Younghoon, you know we could never fire you. You're too valuable to the company, no one would every shoo the great Younghoon away." Younghoon just sighed in relief, flopping down on his bed.

"BUT! Doesn't mean you're not getting punished. The company will clear up this mess, what you need to do is make things loud and clear to that 'Choi Chanhee' that what you said was a dare and that you didn't mean it."

"B-but-"

"NO BUT'S"

Beep beep beep

"Yea no, I'm going to clear things up with Chanhee alright..."

"Make things clear that I still love him."