6

Ring Ring-

"Hyunjae? Is that you?"

"The one and only, what do you want Lee Juyeon?" Hyunjae pinches the bridge of his nose, stressed over how he's going to 'take care' of Kim Younghoon. "You only ever call if it's about your love life, what is it now?"

You see, Hyunjae gave Juyeon advice when Juyeon was just a rookie. Juyeon did the same later. Little did they know they were talking about the same boy.

"So, the boy I really like, he's giving me another chance you see, I just don't know how to seduce him... you seemed to have experience with that..." Juyeon blushes over the phone, embarrassment heard in his voice.

"Sigh~ Juyeon, I don't know how you haven't learned this skill yet!" Hyunjae had no shame in saying.

"B-but all I've ever liked was him! Why would I, the handsome Lee Juyeon, have to try with anyone but him!" Juyeon echoed, forgetting he's still in Chanhee's home.

"Listen, my love life is a mess too, my crush was just confessed to by THE Kim Younghoon. I have to see him before he does anything!"

Wait.

Confessed to by Kim Younghoon?

Wait...

HIS CRUSH IS CHANHEE?!

Beep beep beep-

"CHOI CHANHEE!!!" Juyeon screamed at the top of his lungs, running into the living room where Chanhee and Kevin were eating popcorn watching a movie together.

"What is it Ju?" Chanhee asks, glaring at him for disturbing the friendly moment between the BFF's

"You called me Ju- anyways. DID YOU DATE LEE HYUNJAE?!"

"Yea, in college, why does that matter?"

"I swear to god Chanhee you dated another celebrity?!" Kevin spews out his soda.

"Wait what?!"

"He's a celebrity?!"