7

Sorry I was busy these last few months! But we back!
————

"I-"

"Chanhee..."

"What Kev?"

"You're dumb"

"I-"

(Intermission ... aka they spew insults at each other for 5 minutes)

"How do you not know that you dated not 1, not 2, but THREE celebrities!?" Kevin crosses his arms like a true mom.

"WELL THEY WEREN'T WHEN I WAS DATING THEM!" Chanhee throws a tiny tantrum.

"Are we not going to mention I have the upper hand on Chanhee?"

"Shut up Juyeon, you're too pretty to know that" Kevin scoffs.

"Whatever, you two talk or something. Too much info for my body to handle, imma sleep." Chanhee sighs, walking down the hall into his room.

The next morning

Ring ring

Ring ring

Ring-

"H-hello?" Chanhee groans as it was 6am in the morning picking up his phone.

"Um.. New?"

Oh no...

Chanhee thought

It's the person who started this whole schpeal.

"What is it Hoon- I mean Mr.Kim?" Chanhee wakes up a bit, switching positions in bed by sitting up.

"Ah.. um... I'm sorry New, but can you open the door?" Younghoon pouts over the phone, obviously freezing in the cold.

"Oh, I thought you were going to apologize there for a second, but SuRe why DONT I open the door?" Chanhee is annoyed, clearly.

Chanhee walks down the hall, past Kevin's room, and into the entryway where he unlocks the door but keeps the door chain locked.

"What do you want." Chanhee groans like a salty old man as he opens the door, the chain lock keeping it only a few inches open.

"Um... you see... I told my boss, I don't want to be an actor anymore if that means I can't be with you... so.. they mayhaps kicked me out and I have no place to go..." You could hear the sadness in Younghoon's voice as his teeth chatter from the cold.

"Sigh. Come on in then." Chanhee acted tough, but in reality he really felt empathy for Younghoon. Why would he give his whole career up just for him? A middle school relationship at that.

As the doors close behind the two, the doorbell rings once more. Chanhee does a 180 and violently opens the door.

"Who-"

"Ch-Chanhee... It's been a while..."

What is Lee Hyunjae doing here?