ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Y/n spotted the van and hurried over to it, careful to not drop anything. She peered into the window to make sure Luther wasn't still there, and was relieved when he wasnt. She then shifted everything so one hand was free, then opened the van door.

"Hey, loser!" She greeted as she hopped in the van.

Five chuckled, "What do you have there?" He asked, pointing to the stuff in her hands.

She dropped all the stuff between her and Five, "Stuff to make sandwiches."

The Boy chuckled, "And what money did you have to get this?"

Y/n looked at him, "I stole them, obviously. I'm a pro robber."

"Is that right?" He smirked, taking some bread.

"Yes it is." She smiled, unscrewing the peanut butter.

Five nodded in approval as if she needed it, "One thing."

"We dont have knives." She sighed, knowing that's what he was gonna say.

She rolled down her window and used her telekinesis to grab two knives off of an outside table by a restaurant. She caught the silverware and smirked in victory at having her power back.

"I knew it." Five stated, taking a knife from her.

"Knew what?" She furrowed her brows.

"That you're powers were all messed up." He spread peanut butter on his bread while looking at her.

"Were not." She huffed, putting marshmallows on hers.

"Mhm." He retorted, she was about to say something but he cut her off, "Look, I don't know how much you know about all of this. But, if you are against me then tell me now."

Y/n was bewildered and confused. How much did he know about the commission? She never saw him.

"Five I would never.." she assured him, "I cant believe you would think that."

He just nodded and added marshmallows. Her stare of disbelief was like a hot poker that kept prying him to say something.

"You don't trust me." She accused, shifting her gaze out front.

Five closed his sandwich and sighed, "I do."

"Then why ask me if I'm against you?" She retorted, "Because that's what you ask people you trust." Sarcasm dripped from everyword she spoke.

"Eight, I trust you." His serious tone made the girl stop chuckling, "Why else would you be here?" He gestured to the van.

Eight shrugged, "Out of sorrow?"

"Sorrow for what?" Five took a bite from his sandwich.

"N-Nothing." The girl took a bite out of hers.

Five just scoffed and finished his sandwich. Y/n however, was looking at the stars. She hadn't seen them in a while.

"What the hell is he up too?" Five muttered, causing y/n to snap her head to also look where he was.

Lance was holding a black duffel bag, and looking in every direction to see if anyone was watching.

Five shifted his position and got ready to teleport.

"Sure, leave me alone again."

Was the last thing he heard before he warped away.

"Lovely." Number Eight stated sarcastically, as she got out of the van.

Her anixety rose to level 100 thinking about all the possibilities of the Handler finding Five. She was subconsciously walking, but she knew she was headed to the academy.