ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Y/n had somehow managed to claim a spot in the passenger seat. Deigo and Klaus for some odd reason, decided to sit in the backseat. That left Five to be driving.

Number Eight was rubbing her head, trying to make her headache go away. She occasionally took glances at Five. She wondered what they were. She liked him, but Five.. she wasn't sure. I mean, maybe the whole forehead kissing was just a friendly thing he did? She hoped it wasn't, she hoped he felt the same as her; confused and crushing hard.

Well Five definetly felt the same as her. He liked y/n, he couldn't bring himself to deny it. It felt stupid to think about these feelings, he thought. But right now Five had an eerie feeling as if someone was watching him. Like someone was there that he couldn't see.

"No one saw y/n leave the academy, right?" Five asked.

Klaus shook his head, "Nope."

Deigo agreed, "She was pushing me out the door last time I saw her."

Number Eight held her breath, praying that Five didnt know she was there.

"I just-" Five paused when he saw that the passenger airbag was on. He reached over to the seat to confirm that y/n hadn't tagged along.

Y/n dodged his hand, making her bite her shirt collar to stop her from screaming in pain. She moved like a ninja around Five's arm, good thing she was nimble.

Holy, you are pro at sneaking around.

Let's just say, I've stolen alot of things. Which makes me a pro burglar.

He retracted his hand and nodded, "Alright, hopefully shes asleep."

Klaus agreed, "Yeah, she seemed pretty beaten up."

Deigo shuffled his knives, "What'd you think happend?"

"I think she was thrown out a window." Five implied, "But I'm waiting for her to tell me the rest."

Klaus hummed, "Okay then."

Y/n knew she couldn't tell them about Vanya's powers. They would hunt her down and lock her in a cage or something like that. Maybe even kill her.

XXX

The car stopped infront of Leonard's house. Five put the car in park and opened his door to get out. Deigo and Klaus followed suit, exiting through their doors. Y/n waited till everyone was facing the opposite way, and she opened her door and got out. She lightly closed it, leaving no sound.

When they got into the house, everything was destroyed in the kitchen and dining room. Y/n knew who did it. But of course, she wasn't going to say anything.

They then turned and saw Leonard dead on the floor, with a bunch of utensils pierced into his body.

"Well, that's not what I was expecting." Klaus commented, looking at the corpse.

"Understatement of the year." Five muttered.

"No sign of Vanya." Deigo declared, "Let's get out of here before the cops come."

Everyone turned to leave, but Five saw what he had been trying to figure out for decades. "In a minute." He said, approaching Leonard's body.

Number Eight watched in disgust as he ripped off the gauze on the empty eye socket of Leonard's head, and inserted his glass eye into it.

Five stared in astonishment as it fitted perfectly, "Same eye colour, same pupil size, guys, this is it." He turned to his brothers with a victorious smile, "The eye I've been carrying around for decades, its - its found its rightful home."