Fourteen

Kramer frowned at his newly discovered surroundings. He didn't recognized the tall trees or the dry air. The sun shown bright in his gold eyes, blinding him. The dry air shriveled up his already parched throat, turning it from a raisin to a dead leaf . He coughed and searched the trees, hoping for a single clue where he was. He finally spotted what looked like a national park sign. 

Redwood National Forrest    

At that moment, he knew he messed up.

"Fancy seeing you here" a voice sounded "So nice of you to drop in." 

Kramer kept his back towards the sound. "What to you want Kronos?"

Kronos grinned "Can't a father visit his son"

"I'm not your son" the teenager said through clenched teeth.

The titan frowned slightly "Biologically.........yes"

"That doesn't mean your my father. Fathers don't ignore you every time there child ask for help . Fathers are supposed to care. Fathers actually put in the effort in raising there child. So you don't you dare say that your my father. Cause your not. You don't deserve that tittle."

"Son, clearly you don't understand science-"

"Clearly you don't understand feelings."

"Son-"

"Don't call me son!" Kramer screamed, wiping around to face his father.

Kronos clenched his jaw. "I need a favor"

Kramer narrowed his eyes "What kind favor?"

"Come home with me. I can separate you and your brothers. You can each have your own bodies, your own thoughts, your own feelings." Kramers eyes widened. "Doesn't that sound like a great deal?"

Kramer narrowed his eyes. "Whats the catch"

Kronos grinned. "You know me so well dear child. I'll need to...borrow Percy for a while."

"Why?"

"Well....Ouranus wants to borrow his body-"

"What? NO," Kramer screeched. "Your not gonna use my brother for evil purposes!"

"Shut up, or someone will here you!" Kronos scolded.

Kramer sighed and started walking deeper into the forest. There was no way he was gonna   Ouranus to "borrow" his body.  He heard the titan of time calling after him but he ignored him. As soon as Kramer was about to use is time dust, Deimos and Phobos apeared out of the shadows.

"Long time, no see old friend." the brothers said in sync.

(A/N: yeah, yeah its been a while. My updates will be slow, i just don't have time. Plus i have the state exams in a few days too)