One (Rewritten)

Secrets

Everyone has them. Some you don't tell because you might get embarrassed. Or some you don't tell because you're friends might be hurt.

But that's not the reason Percy Jackson didn't tell anyone about the combining of the triplets

People don't understand that there is a difference between Perseus and Percy. Or who the Hera Kramer is. It's also the same reason on why Percy flinches when he is called Perseus. 

Perseus- a psychopathic  monster that kills everyone he sees, cause he thinks that they are a threat. 

Kramer- Emo kid with a smoking addiction and a bad reputation. 

Percy- Herero of Olympus and savior to most. 

And what bothers Percy, is that people think that they all are the same. They think that Percy is just a nickname for Perseus. 

No

Percy was here first. And you can't change his mind.

He just hopes no one will find out till the day he die's. He's doing it for there own protection. Lets just hope that the black hair dye and contacts can cover up his siblings for long enough.

He's already had a close call in Tartarus, when he, no Perseus, choked the Goddess of Misery. Percy was in luck that it was to dark for Annabeth see his other side. He managed to keep Perseus at bay but he escapes.

A lot.

But no one notices. No one notice that Percy snaps easier after Tartarus. No one notice that the grey streaks in his hair aren't for holding the sky. 

No one noticed.

Because no one cared.