Eight

Kramer opened the door to the Jackson apartment and walked in . He passed the couch were Sally and her Husband sat. 

"Percy?" She heard her voice call out.

Kramer turned and raised a dark brow. "Do I look like Percy."

Sally's husband stood up. "Sally, do you know this young boy."

"I- I don't know, Paul." she countered.

The beanie wearing boy rolled his golden eyes. "Oh come on. It hasn't been that long has it? Whatever, I'll be in Percy's room." He turned and starting walking

"Stop right there young man." Paul said. Kramer stopped walking. "Now, I don't know who you are but get out of our home."

"Sally, list of all of you're past lover's." Kramer said, is back still facing them.

"I don't see why you need to know that." She responded. He turned quickly, his gold eyes flashing.

"Do it." He whispered dangerously.

Sally began to stutter, terrified.  "P-Poseidon."

Kramer sneered "And"

She furred her eyebrow in thought then her eyes widened. She put her hand to her mouth and gasped "No"

"Yes. Now if you excuse me." He turned and began walking.

"Kramer!" she shouted, a tear sliding down her cheek.

"Yes?"

"I-Is it true? Were you all three of you combined when you're uncle came?"

"Yes. Yes we were. I got a mission from Perseus's dad and I intend to complete it." Kramer walked away and Paul glanced at his wife.

"Sally, please tell me what is going on." he asked.

"Paul, I need you to sit down for this." Sally responded. He sat on the couch and took a deep breath. "Before you, as you know, I had other lover's."

"I'm aware. You had Percy's dad." He said.

"Correct, but Percy's dad wasn't may only partner."

"What?"

"Kramer can you please come out here for a second?" Sally yelled.

The couple heard a groan but the teenager poked his head out. "What do you want?"

"I need help explaining to Paul."

He rolled his eyes but walked into the family room.

"Please introduce your self."

The teenager scoffed and sat crisscross on the couch. "Kramer Theys." Sally gave him a look "Fine. Kramer Jackson"

Paul spit out his water he was drinking "He's your son!"

"Calm down Paul. And yes, he is."

"Does Percy know about this?" Paul practically screamed.

"Yes, yes he does. And so does my other brother." Kramer replied, picking at his nails.

"WHAT!" 

"Paul I said calm down! Let me explain."

"Well I'll let you guys talk. I'm going to head to bed. I got a long day of school tomorrow." Kramer said getting up. Sally shot him a confused look but then shook her head.

(A/N: Sorry if you are confused, but Perseus, Kramer, and Percy were triplets but combined when Percy got cursed. I'm planning on editing some chapters to make it clear.)