Four (Rewritten)

Percy walked out of his cabin in his usual getup, ignoring thee fact that some harpies were glaring at him. He walked towards the dinning pavilion, where everyone was staring at him. 

Of coarse there staring. You're late Idiot.

Noooo' I didn't know that

Then you really an idiot

Sarcasm, Perseus, sarcasm (A/N: Anyone else like the song Sarcasm by Get Scared?)

Whatever you say boss.

Percy rolled his eyes and walked up the warn marble steps of the pavilion. "Take a picture, it lasts longer." he said.

Everyone went back to the normal activities, like eating like pigs, and Percy sat down at the Poseidon table.

"You're late Seaweed Brain." Annabeth stated while sliding into the seat next him. He heard Perseus gag in his head.

"Really? I hadn't noticed." Percy replied sarcastically.

Annabeth rolled her eyes and grabbed a waffle off his place. Percy furred his eyebrows.

"Why did you did you take my waffle?"

"Because," Annabeth started. "You need to stop eating like a pig."

What does she know? Oh yea NOTHING. Because you never told her!

Shut it. You know I have to eat for the three of us.

"Um Percy? Why in Hades *Que glare from our favorite gay Italian* are eyes glowing?" Annabeth questioned.

"Hmm?" his breathing quickened. "Umm, must of been the lighting."

"Are you lieing to me?"

"No?"

"That sounded like a question."

"It did? That's weird."

"Percy."

What?  Now she cares about you? Fake news, just like earth being round and the moon landing.

The Hades? You know very darn well that the earth is round you idiot. And dude, Neil Armstrong was a child of Athena, he very much so landed on the moon.

I know. 

*Groans* STOP TALKING

Then why?

"See! It's doing at again." Annabeth almost shouted.

"You're crazy. Did you get enough sleep last night." Percy replied

"Perc-" She was cut off with the sound of glass shattering and aloud bang. Everyone's attention went straight to the border, were Thalia's tree was on fire. The border collapsed and a horde of monster came in with a strange hooded figure at the head.

A bone chilling breeze stuck through camp and red fog rolled in.

Percy knew exactly who that figure was. He hoped to never see the man ever again.

"Hello godlings." Tartarus boomed.

(A/N: Sup? I think I'm going to update this story twice today because I am super exited for what is to come. Anyway, you all should listen to the song Theater by Icon For Hire. See yall later folks. Oh and for my fellow Americans in DC, stay safe and alive this week. We don't know what those riots will bring.)