Seven

"Kramer, I have a mission for you" Tartarus said as soon as the teleported away from the demigod camp.

The boy, now known as Kramer, rolled his golden eyes. "Don't you always Uncle? I mean, it's either you or dad."

"True, but this is important."

"Will I get these loser's out of my head if I do it."

Hey, you're the on in my head. He heard Percy say inside of his head

Kramer rolled his eyes and nodded to his Uncle. "What is it?"

"I need you to go to a mortal high school and pretend to be a student. We have been told that there is a few powerful demigods there."

"What high school?"

"AHS"

Kramer heard Percy make a choking sound in his head and soon he realized why.

"That's Percy's school though." he said.

"I know." Tartarus countered.

"Uncle, I look like splitting image of Percy but with different hair and eyes. Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Fine. But who do I stay with? I sure as Hera can't stay here. Hell isn't really an address to have on your school records."

"Why not?" Tartarus quized. Kramer raised a brow at him but said nothing. "Fine. You'll be staying with you're mother."

"WHAT! NO! She has made it clear that she dislikes me." Kramer screched.

Tartarus rolled his blood red eyes, stilted like Perseus's. "She doesn't dislike you, she just likes Percy more then you and my son"

"If I were her, I would choose Precy as my favorite son any day compared to a murderer and a thief" Tartarus gave him a look. "What? It's true."

"The only reason you're mother is fond of Percy is because she had bonded with him more then she has you."

"It's not my fault that her three son's are trapped in the same body. Or the fact that she fell in love with three immortals at the same."

Tartarus sighed. "Just give her a chance, Kramer. Maybe you can bond with her like Percy has."

"Maybe"

"Just go pack your stuff. Your going to your mother's in an hour."

(A/N: So yall probably already know who Kramer's parents are. Also, Percy, Perseus, and Kramer are all brothers. If anyone is good at making prophecies, SONOFHERMERA need a double meaning dark Percy prophecy so feel free to help him out. Night yall.)