Let the Fruit Fall

AUTHORS NOTE
Look at this picture! It's so cute! I really don't have much to say in these notes, but it's nice to have them. And ooh, Villager won the match, ain't that amazing? Hope you like this chapter.
Stay Fabulous! ~Coolio
-----------------------------
"Hurry!", I giggled as Little Mac opened the doorway to the diner, setting me down near the self serving area. I thanked him as I observed the food.

Bread, nah. Cookies, just one. Yikes, Chicken? Nope. I don't think Eggbert would be happy with me eating his kind... Oh! Fruit! I took some peaches, a pear, and some other fruit and went towards a lone table.

I waited patiently for the boxer, but I panicked a bit when Wario approached with Ganondorf, Bowser approaching.

"You're right, Wario. This punk does look psychotic.", Ganon said, fake fear in his face. "But I don't even think this pipsqueak should be here."

Ganondorf grabbed my collar as I squealed in fear. He threw me on the ground, almost breaking my arm in the process. I cried, telling him to stop, not realizing the diner got quiet, everyone looking at Ganon.

"Put him down.", I heard a female say. My vision got blurry, only seeing a white figure covered in blue and black, before falling into darkness.

I'm so pathetic... Ganondorf was right.. I couldn't even handle a throw. I knew I wasn't capable of fighting... I've embarrassed myself...

This time I just want to disappear...

Not exist...
-----------------------------
"Vil! Please, wake up!"

"God dammit, Vil! You're stronger than this!"

"Don't curse in front of the child, please."

I slowly opened my eyes to find Wii Fit and Little Mac to my left, Dr.Mario to my right, and other fighters surrounding me.

"Ow... my head hurts.", I whined as Dr.Mario helped me to my feet.

"It's-a only minor, Vil. You've-a only been out for a few minutes.", he explained, patting me on the back, making me lose my balance for a bit. Suddenly the room was filled with chatter before people went back to their tables to finish their food.

I walked up to Wii Fit and Little Mac with a grin, showing them I was fine, before being hugged by both. I became startled, but returned the hug.

"We were worried", Wii Fit said.

"I didn't want to lose my roommate.", Little Mac squeezed me tightly.

"Heh... I'm not gonna go that easily.", I joked, breaking off the hug. "Look, I'm sorry that I-"

"No. Don't apologize. It's not your fault that they hurt you. Aren't friends supposed to help each other?", Little Mac led me and Wii Fit to the table I sat in. I nodded and took a seat, taking a bite out of my pear.

"Anyways, can you tell us about yourself?", Wii Fit asked.

"Me?", I'm not that interesting. Wii Fit nodded, taking a bite of her bread roll.

"Hmm... well, I guess I have one thing", I began, Mac and Fit listening. "Well, I am Mayor of the village Smashvile..."

"WOAH. MAYOR?!", Little Mac choked, coughing as Wii Fit looked at me with surprised eyes.

"Well, yeah, mayor. It's not easy, that's for sure.", I began, eating a lychee.
-----------------------------
"I guess I really did misjudge you, Vil.", Little Mac praised, ruffling my hair. "You're a pretty tough kid."

I smiled before cleaning up my plate, throwing the waste in the bin and said goodbye to Wii Fit.

I walked with Little Mac, telling him about my other Mayoral duties.

"Yeah... It's nice having Isabelle and I to have a big break for this year.", I finished. Little Mac opened the door, letting me in before he did.

I walked to my laptop and opened it. I went to the Smash page and went to my account that was made automatically. I saw a message from Isabelle. Opening it, I decided to chat with her.

I(sabelle): Hi mayor! How's Smash for you? It's doing great for me!

V(illager): I'm great! I made a few friends.

I: Really?! Ooh! Do tell! Do tell!

V: Okay okay! Well it started when I went to my dorm...

This continued for half an hour before Isabelle hesitated for a bit, and the said:

I: Sorry! I'm starting to dose off! I have to sleep now. Bye Mayor!

V: Bye!

I yawned before closing the laptop. Little Mac came out of the shower in his pink sweater and sweatpants. I needed to change too!

I took my pajamas out of my closet and did a backflip, changing my clothes in a snap of a finger. Little Mac looked unfazed.

"Not even gonna question it", Little Mac turned off his side of the light before I climbed into bed, turning my light off.

"Goodnight!"

"Goodnight, Mayor."

"DON'T CALL ME MAYOR!"

This place was growing on me.