Smash Bros... Stolen? (Part 3)

(Little Mac)

"Anything yet?", I asked Wii Fit.

"No", she deadpanned, tossing a rock to the side. "Wait a minute." She picked up a small bag. As I looked over her shoulder, we saw that the interior of the bag was filled to the brim with all of the fighter's and assist trophy's stuff. "How is this even possible?", Wii Fit began tossing the bag in the air, tossing it to me.

"It's light as a feather!", I exclaimed. "This is just like Villager's special tailored pockets..."

"This doesn't sound good for us..."

"It's still evidence.", I put it in a plastic bag and saw a bright cloth in the distance. Looking at it, it was a white handkerchief with a crude drawing of a smile with pink lips. "This is Bowser Jr's! It must be him!"

"Can't be.", Wii Fit began. "Bowser Jr's handkerchief wasn't this badly drawn, and he also asserted that his was stolen. He almost bursted into tears, the poor thing"

I looked around some more and found no other piece of evidence needed.

"Oh well... I think this would be enough..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Villager)

"Get up. And hurry up about it"

I whimpered as Ganondorf snatched my hand and started to drag me towards the entrance through the diner.

Slowly looking up I saw Little Mac and Wii Fit's eyes flash with shock and anger. Feeling my cheeks I felt tear stains on my face.

"Hello, fighters. Today we are here to find out the culprit of the item theft.", Master Hand began.

"It's obvious it's Villager, Master Hand. He was the one with the list, the footprints, and was the one who had the handkerchief.", Ganon squeeze my wrist, making me hitch my breath due to the pain.

"Wait a minute.", Little Mac began. "How do you know about the handkerchief? It wasn't even mentioned yesterday and we were the only ones who found it." Wii Fit held the bag containing the evidence.

"...!", I cried as I felt Ganondorf's grip tighten and crush my hand. "That information doesn't matter. What does is that Villager could've only been the culprit."

"H-hey. Wait a minute! Papa, that looks like the first handkerchief you gave that purple guy! Before Luigi and that guy took Mama Peach!", Bowser Jr exclaimed.

"Wha- Who is this person", Wii Fit leaned towards Bowser and his son's direction.

"Uhm.. Was it Nabbit?", Bowser Jr looked up at his father, who nodded.

"Bah. Nabbit could've been a victim to this robbery. After all, Villager did go on a robbing spree.", I felt Ganondorf's grip falter, only for it to tighten.

"Well, we found this.", Wii Fit gave a bag to Master Hand. "This bag contains everyone's items that went missing. I would like a thorough examination for prints."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We just got the news. The prints was an unknown persons prints.", Master looked a bit shocked.

"Well. We can conclude that it isn't Villager, but we can assume it was Nabbit, since the culprit isn't a fighter or Assist Trophy in these print info.", Little Mac smirked.

"Exactly. Villager, you are free to go. You are not guilty.", Master declared.

Filling with happiness, I flung myself towards my two friends.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!"

"That's what friends do. We missed you!"