Smash Bros... Stolen? (Part 1)

"SOMEONE STOLE MY CROWN!"
"AGH! MY HAT!"
"POYO!"
"VILLAGER! WAKE UP! SOMEONE STOLE MY HOODIE!"

Slowly opening my eyes, I was shocked to see Little Mac on top of me, my body sprawled on the bed. I slowly pushed him off my chest and got up.

"Your Pink one? I'm pretty sure that would be in the drawers.", I said as I walked up to mine, opening it. "If you still can't find it, I could check the pockets of my-WHERE ARE MY SHORTS!?"

My face burned red as I realized I shouted that, meaning the Mansion could've heard it. I ran to my laptop and saw that Isabelle sent me a message.

I: Mayor! Help, someone stole my fruit basket! The other people here have their stuff missing, too!

V: Yeah, our mansion was raided, too. My shorts are gone!

I: Well, hopefully we catch the bandit. Bye Mayor!

V: Bye!

I closed my laptop and reopened my drawer. "Darn... Hey Little Mac, can I use one of your shorts?" He looked at me like I was insane. "Please", I begged. "They stole mine... PLEASE..."

"Fine...", he reached in his drawer and pulled out a pair of green shorts, his face tinted pink. "Thanks!", I took them and ran in the bathroom, putting them on.

"These smell just like him", I said to no one but me. "And they are big for my size, but it's still better than just boxers.". I ran out to the diner where I saw Wii Fit in the crowd of distressed fighters.

"What happened to you?", I asked.

"Someone stole my Yoga Ball and Mat.", she said, frustration in her voice.

"Oh.", was my only reply.

I looked over to my right and saw something weird. Tiny footprints, the size of mine, made from mud was trailing towards the exit of the mansion. Following it, I found a pair of small gray shorts, my gray shorts. I put them on, relieved to have the old feeling of them back.

But something wasn't right. Checking my pockets, I felt nothing except a note that said,"Checklist: Mario's Hat, Luigi's Vacuum thing, Yoshi's Fruit," And as I read it I found out that not one of those things said my shorts were a target.

I began to hear footsteps and turned around, scared to look. I saw Master Hand and Wario, Wario grinning.

"There's our culprit."

That was the last thing I heard before being blindfolded and dragged to someplace.
-----------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE
Oh snap! This is getting crazy in here! Who do you think is the culprit? Comment Below!
Stay Fabulous! ~Coolio