Mercenary

AUTHORS NOTE

Oh god it's been so long since I have been here. Before the chapter starts, I just wanna say that there is this awesome author that actually wrote a story inspired by this one! It's still a work in progress, so I'd love it if you'd go to her and show her your support too! Her username is RabbitOnTheMoon14 and the story is "Wii Fit joins the Battle(Smash Brothers Story)" I AM SUGGESTING THE FRICK OUT OF IT SO GIVE HER YOUR LOVE TOO.

Anyway, enjoy! And remember:

Stay awesome stay rad but mostly stay fab! ~Coolio
-----------------------------
(Villager)

This is bad. Taboo was the guy who was in the last season and was a real threat that wasn't planned by the Hand Brothers. Why is he returning again?!

I began to shake a bit.

I am not prepared for that. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! WHAT ABOUT MY FRIENDS???

"Um, Villager?", Peach nudged me in the arm softly. I looked up to her and saw her motherly face. She smiled and pointed to the arena,"You're up next."

I looked up at the bracket and saw that 3 battles after Little Mac already occurred. Ugh... I feel so stupid. I'm spacing out too much. Focus, Villager!

"Thank you.", I said quietly, standing up from my seat and quickly rushed down to the preparation room that Master Hand told us to report to before a Tourney Match. As I was making my way down, I began to drift off again.

What does this mean? If Taboo is back, will he be an even bigger threat? Will we even-

THUD!

I stumbled back from the thing I bumped into and lost balance for a bit. "AGH!", I shouted.

C'mon Vil, just stop spacing out! You need to win this Tourney to prove Ganon wrong! I am not weak! I am-

A hand suddenly grabbed my arm and kept me from falling. "That was close.", I heard a deep voice say. I looked over and saw a muscular figure still holding me up. His blue hair was messy with his green headband covered in sweat, the ribbon-like fabric hanging from the headband, the same green color.

"Ike!", I shouted, completely surprised. "Oh wow! Thank you! Oh my god it's really you! I'm such a big fan of your series!" I began to get giddy and hugged him tightly.

Oh my god it's actually him!
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes! I am the luckiest mayor on Earth!

"Heh. It was nothing. After all, I always help a friend in need.", Ike said.

"Friend?", he nodded. "AWW YISS A NEW FRIEND!" I smiled.

"Well, good luck on the tournament. I won and I'm going to fight the winner in your battle. Bye, Vil.", he waved, sword on his back in a sheath.

I waved and continued walking.

Maybe I really shouldn't focus on Taboo. I need to win this tournament to prove my worth to everyone. This also counts as training, so if Taboo comes, I'll be ready for him.