Midoriya's Ending 1/2

A/n: First we get 💚Deku💚 💖(●'◡'●) 💖

It's been two weeks since the winning the war, society was slowly rebuilding and many of us were working on helping redeem those former villains into being accepted into society once again.

Tonight, the special gala was taking place where the ones responsible for winning the war were being held as the guests of honor. It was also a night where I would confess my love to Izuku.

~~

The gala had commenced. Photos were being taken, people were drinking and cheering, others simply enjoying the vibe. I saw a lot of people I knew, heroes, and non-heroes; everyone who had been involved helping win the war. Which also included the students from class 1-a and b.

As the night progressed, I had come in contact with mostly everyone; all except for the one person I was hoping to see.

"You good [Nickname]?" Kaminari asked me as he nibbled on a cookie.

"You look uneasy." Momo stated concerned.

"She's right." Kirishima agreed, "This is a celebration, you should be beyond happy!"

I smiled, moved by their sincere concern, "I am, but I'm just looking for someone."

At that Tsu and Iida spoke up with a smile, "I believe Midoriya is over there." He pointed down the hall leading to the balcony.

"He was speaking with All Might just a few minutes ago and he was heading that way." Tsu finished.

I blushed, "Uh! W-what makes y-you say I'm looking for Izuku!?" I stuttered.

"Aw she's stuttering just like him! How cute!" Mina grinned.

"Come on [Name] no need to hide it, we see the way you two look at each other. Go on, here's your chance to make a move!" Toru cheered.

"Right..." my nose twitched, "Um, be right back!"

I quickly escaped from them, who knows what else they'd say. I carefully walked as fast as I could with the elegant gown I was wearing. And like they said, Izuku was indeed at the balcony, looking into the distance with a determined expression.

"A lot has happened, hasn't it?" I said as I stood next to Izuku.

"Ah! [Name]!!! Y-you're here! Hi!"

I smiled; he's so cute when he gets all flustered. "Hi Izuku." I greeted back. I sighed with a happy expression as I too enjoyed the view. "It seems as if it were yesterday when everything began to change in my life, I ran away with Hiro, Aizawa found us, and I met you and everyone else."

"I remember it clear as glass." Izuku nodded with a content smile as he gazed into the beautiful scenery in front of us.

"It's been a wild ride. Who would have thought, all this would happen?"

"It's like something that came out of a comic book, I'd say." He said, his nervousness nowhere to be seen.

"Yeah, it seems that way." I turned to look at Izuku whose gaze I met. "Thank you Izuku, for always believing in me. For always trusting and supporting me. I couldn't have done it without you."

"Ah [Name]!" He blushed, "Don't mention it, I actually wish I could've done more to help you. Maybe then you wouldn't have gotten kidnapped so many times."

I chuckled a little, "I'm a girl that attracts kidnappers and danger, what can I say? Well, even so... you always managed to help me in every way possible. Your sole existence made me want to be strong."