Chapter 30. His Hero

(A/n: Finally here's chapter 30! sorry for the wait! So eventually I quit my job, T.T so it's back to writing now, hopefully I'll start updating more chapters each day, much love to you all and thank you for all the support)

Dabi's body was burning up by the second. Hiro was rubbing his hands in a circular motion in the air, making a yellowish white light appear between his palms. Once the light of sphere was glowing at its brightest he set it down on Dabi's forehead, traveling down to the slash on his abdomen.

I couldn't help but notice how many scars Dabi had. They seemed like painful scars caused by burns. Remembering correctly, Dabi has a fire quirk. Could his quirk be too strong or not compatible with his body. Oddly reminding me of—

"He's healed!" Hiro loudly proclaimed, he leaped off the bed and motioned me to come closer to Dabi. 

I touched his forehead and his temperature was returning to normal.

"Can I heal his scars while I'm at it?" Hiro inquired as he touched Dabi's staples.

"Don't..." I hesitated to speak, "He... we're not sure if he'd want that, yet."

Hiro nodded understandingly.

Dabi began to stir in his sleep. I told Hiro, he should go to his room, reason for that was because I didn't know how Dabi would react and I would hate to expose Hiro to any danger. Even though, Dabi's... sleeping... his face looks so peaceful.

I sat next to him, making sure his fever didn't come back. I touched his forehead. While I was at it, I brushed his bangs. Curiously my hand traveled to his cheek, my index finger caressing his staples and his mismatched lower lip. The skin was a bit rough as expected but it wasn't unpleasant. His skin was naturally warm, something I found pleasing.

"Mm~" Dabi mumbled.

"Shh~ Shh~, it's okay Dabi. You're safe now." I reassured him, with a serious tone.

"Dollface?"

"Sleep. You need it." I patted his head. "Otherwise I'll have to knock you out again."

Time Skip~

About two hours later, I had opened my eyes. I heard Dabi beginning to wake up. I straightened up, patting my (F/c) pajama top down and fixing my shorts.

"Good you're awake. Time for your medicine." I greeted him.

He opened his eyes, blinking confused. "Dollface?" he mumbled with a yawn, "So, it wasn't a dream huh. What happened?"

"Of course not." I bluntly replied. "Do you seriously not remember? You were at the verge of death. Bleeding to death to be specific, on the ground, while it was raining, all alone grimacing. You were lucky Hi—Haya spotted you."

"Sounds pretty dramatic."

"Death is dramatic."

He carefully rubbed his eyes, stopping briefly, he let out a dry chuckle. "So, then you kidnapped me? Not only that but you stripped me. Also why does my head fucking hurt, I don't remember getting—"

"Right about that." I interrupted him. "I may have smacked you unconscious."

"You what?!" he furiously said, with half-lidded eyes.

"You heard me. Besides, you're alive. That's all that should matter."

He didn't seem satisfied with my response. "Matter, huh?" he scornfully replied.