Chapter 16. Drawbacks

All Might had arrived. I felt both relieved and worried. They were here kill him, not like I'll let that happen but... with these villains I'm anxious. They're not here to play games, they have a motive and I'm sure more than ever that he's behind this.

"I've been waiting hero. You're worthless trash." Tomura loudly proclaimed as he turned towards All Might.

In less than a minute, All Might managed to beat a couple of villains who were waking up, took Aizawa, grabbed Tsuyu, Izuku, Mineta, and even me far from Tomura.

"Everyone to the entrance. Take Aizawa, he's unconscious. So, hurry!!" All Might instructed us.

Like a child throwing a tantrum, Tomura was vexed. He called his hand mask father. It was in that moment I realized that maybe he wasn't related to me. That he wasn't All for One's child.

"Throwing punches to save people... ha-ha-ha. That's our state-sponsored violence." He places his hand mask on again. "You're fast." He addressed All Might, "Too fast to keep up with, but not fast as expected. Could it really be true...? That you're getting weaker..?"

My body tensed up. It's no surprise... he would know. He would know because that man I unfortunately have as a father told him so.

"It's no use All Might!!" Izuku exclaimed to All Might, "One-for—I mean my attack wasn't strong enough to break my own arm but... he didn't even flinch against that. You—"

Did he just say One for... I looked between Izuku and All Might, who reassured him he had the situation under control. I peered at Aizawa's face. My heart dropped. Tsuyu glanced at me worriedly and asked if I was okay.

"I am." I replied softly.

"You're bleeding how can you say you are?!!?" Mineta yelled beside us. "I'll gladly carry you!"

I clicked my tongue. "I said I'm fine. This is nothing. Drop it already. I'm going to help—"

But as expected All Might was quick and he had left. Izuku was now carrying Aizawa to safety.

All Might was fighting the Nomu head on. Tomura telling him about the Nomu's shock absorption quirk. It was no use at this rate... NO!

"So you hoped to drive him into the concrete and seal his movements? It wouldn't have worked. Nomu is as powerful as you. Well done Kurogiri. Perfect timing really." Tomura contently stated.

I felt my stomach churn with disgust. All Might was being clenched, restrained by the Nomu and Kurogiri's quirk. They're not holding back... they want him to painfully die.

"ALL MIGHT!!" Izuku shouts racing towards them.

My lungful of air hitches at the back of my throat. Tsuyu takes Aizawa with Mineta helping him. I don't waste any time in being scared. I can't be scared not anymore. Izuku's not cowering before them I shouldn't either...

Izuku abruptly stops. A familiar voice loudly addressing him. "Get the hell outta my way Deku!!"

And it's not just him, Kirishima and Todoroki are here too. A trail of ice reaches All Might and freezes the Nomu in place. Bakugou had dived in and restrained Kurogiri, seems like he figured out his entire body isn't mist.

"You're not all that. You Misty mook!" Bakugou hissed.

I see Tomura trying to attack again and I sprung towards him but he quickly dodges.

"Uh-uh, I'm not falling for that again, little Miss Hero." He growls stepping away.

I clenched my fists, Kirishima quickly goes over to me and helps me up. "You're hurt [L/name]!" He exclaims.