Chapter 51. Camping Confessions

Revealing a truth is like igniting up a match, it could either bring the lightness one desperately needs or set the world around you into a blazing inferno.

"Izuku, I'm not who I've said to be all this time. I'm not sixteen-years-old. My lilac hair, my rose color eyes, it's not my real appearance. I've said countless lies such as not knowing who my villainous father is when I do know. While there's a lot I don't remember from my past due to the accident I suffered two years ago, I know more than I say I do. But I've kept quiet for a reason."

"What... happened two years ago?" he asked with a worried tone but I could detect wary.

"It's not much I can remember but..." I sighed dejectedly, "Two years ago, I was training... one of the men he... was getting rough, he had the intention of killing me. Thinking back to it now, it may have been orders from my father in order to draw out my killer instinct... we fought, part of the building collapsed, I was buried under the debris and received a head injury."

"That man... did you—"

I shook my head. "Not him... if you're asking about me killing him, I did not." I bitterly spoke... "But there were several times I was pushed to my limits in where I hurt several villains. All until, Hiro and I were able to escape." I took another deep breath and added, "I meant to tell All Might about this, about who I am, why I've lied... but it's not easy. It never is. I never had the courage, I was afraid. Stupid to think lying would make things better. But staying quiet, it's only made me drive to the point of insanity!" I began to cry.

I could feel Hiro's eyes on me as I clenched my fist and confessed my emotional state to Izuku.

"[Name]... why did you lie?" he asked with such hurt on his face. "Why lie to everyone? Who are you? Is [L/name] [Name] even your real name??!"

I bit my lip. I frowned, "I never meant to lie in means of hurting you or anyone... but how is one to tell anyone a truth that could make the person confessing it seems so... so... atrocious? You know about my Manipulation quirk, my father being a villain, you've seen my raw strength and combat skills, clearly that's nothing normal. How am I to tell you, a person who I care about immensely, who I deem one of my friends, the successor of All Might, that I don't just have two quirks, that I'm not a normal person."

His green orbs widened with shock. His words barely coming out, "Don't tell me you..."

"My Invisibility quirk was never a part of my main quirk, and it never will be. The Hero Killer incident, I never used air manipulation to float or bounce in mid-air..." I gave him subtle hints, "You're smart Izuku, surely you've come to a conclusion..."

"What a-are y-y-you saying... that you... no it can't be. Invisibility... bouncing..." Izuku began to mutter away until his eyes locked with mine. He gulped nervously, "That, that would mean you have... multiple quirks."

The latter of his words echoed in my ears and stung my heart. "I do." I spoke with a somber tone, my eyes narrowing, "I have... five. Surely this reminds you of a certain someone does it not? A person with multiple quirks... a villain."

He gasped, his hand clamping over his mouth with a frightful expression. (Cue in suspense music lol)~~

"To many people in the underground world, I am not known as [L/name] [Name], no. I don't have a name. I'm dubbed as 5-1, otherwise known as his monstrous experiment, his abdominal creation, but most of all..." I stopped for a bit and exhaled heavily, a tear rolled down my cheek as I prepared to tell him my real name, "As for your questions from earlier, I never lied about my name. The one you all know is true. However, there's something you should know, my real name is actually Shigaraki [L/name] [Name]."