25. Good girl

This chapter is basically part two of last chapter, so again mature content ahead. Please do not read if you are not over the age of 16 - thank you. Enjoy :)

Oh, and please vote and even maybe comment? Yeah. Thanks. Hope you're all doing well and are having a lovely day/night.

Olivia's POV

I couldn't even believe what was happening - he was standing in front of me with his cock in his hands, fucking himself whilst enjoying the view.

That view being... me. Naked.

What he didn't know though, was that right now, he was the view. His boxers were still on, but his cock was stood tall, his boxers pulled down just enough for me to see the entire length, but not the balls that I knew would be hung tightly below.

I spread my legs further for him when his eyes landed on the wet slit between my thighs.

Usually I'd have been nervous and shy but with him, with Brett - I knew he wouldn't judge me and my body. I felt safe with him and comfortable.

But what I was nervous for, was knowing what he was thinking. I bet he was hating this with every movement, just as much as he was clearly enjoying it.

His hooded gaze finds mine once again, and my heart stops. His large hand slows down its movement as he slowly rubs his shaft now, gazing into my eyes. "Are you sure?", He rasps.

I almost groan in anticipation.

I had never been more sure of something in my entire life.

"Yes."

"We shouldn't do this.", I watch his stomach tighten for a moment, he was close. And that made me wonder, how long had it been since he'd fucked someone? Months. It must've been months, he hadn't had anyone here since his wife's passing.

But then again, would he bring a woman here? I doubt it.

"Just cum on me and then fuck me.", I breath, getting impatient.

A singular brow rises on his perfectly handsome face, his forehead glistening with sweat. It was a sight to see, he was a sight to see.

He seems to be debating on whether he should obey or speak.

And then he chuckles darkly, his hand speeding up its movements again.

"Get on your knees.", He steps back and his eyes glance down to the floor beneath him, and then back up to my face. Swallowing, I do just that.

I drop to my knees and my face is right... there.

I tried not to look, but it was impossible not too. Fuck, he was so big.

"I won't be coming on your body, Olivia.", He grunts, peering down at me with that domineering look in his eye. "Open your fucking mouth.", He snarls so lowly that it didn't sound like him - it was so rough and... hot.

I had never seen him like this before, but I wanted to see this side of him more often. Daily, even.

But I did as he demanded. My lips parted and I tilted my head up for him, my eyes never once leaving his. His didn't leave mine either. Not when he reached down with his free hand and placed it on my cheek, a silent comfort for what I was going through with.

And then I felt his tip against my lips, and he jerked, and his stomach tightened and my mouth was suddenly full.

Warm and wet with cum.

He watched me, his tip still sitting against my lips. I closed my mouth against the tip of his cock, and swallowed. Our gaze fixed to each other as I did. He let out a breath at the sight and swallowed visibly. His gaze was even darker now, and the hand on my cheek had moved down to my shoulder, giving it a light squeeze.