1.10 Boycott

A few days later. At the hospital. In the hallway. 

He looked at me and smiled "hey, Len"

I shook my head "don't "hey, Len" me, why the hell did i had to fight to get a nurse for my OPs?"

Mark sighed.

Me "the nurses are boycotting our OPs. Do you have something to do with it?"

Mark just looked at me. 

I looked at him annoyed "you're kidding me, right?"

He shook his head "no"

I shot him a look "I told you not to whore around in this hospital, Mark, and what do you do-?"

Mark "I didn't sleep with every single one of them, Len"

I crossed my arms over my chest and shot him a look.

Mark rolled his eyes "okay, maybe I did"

I shook my head "and now thanks to your dick, we can't do our work"

Mark looked at me amused "I take that as a compliment"

I rolled my eyes annoyed and walked out with him.

-

I looked at the nurses "so, Everybody, I know Mark Sloan is handsome, okay? I am not gonna lie, he's is very attractive. But you ladies know that he's as much of a whore as he's handsome"

Mark looked at me, froze.

Me "I don't even know why you're boycotting us! It's not like you didn't know who you were letting between your legs, ladies. Don't act like you didn't know he was never gonna call you back the next day. Yes, sometimes it is impossible to resist him, trust me, I've been there. But when you have enough self-respect then you can do it. You do realize you are stopping us from saving lives, right? So, let's all close our knees and keep our panties on and stop boycotting the OPs, okay?"

They nodded.

Me "now let's go to work!"

They nodded and walked away.

I turned to Mark.

Mark "did you have to call me a whore?"

Me "Mark, baby, you slept with every nurse around my age that works in this hospital. God knows how many doctors you had sex with...."

He shrugged, nodding.

Me "You slept with my sister in law who was your best friend's wife. Not to forget you also had sex with your best friend's younger sister. Like it or not, Mark, you are a whore"

Mark shook his head.

Me "or am I wrong? "

Mark asked irritated "how is it my fault that the ladies react like that?"

Me "because you always make empty promises."

Mark shook his head "no, I don't"

I mocked him " "I'll call you back in the morning", "you're not just a onetime thing", "this is more than just sex", "I love you". "

Mark "I never told a woman that I loved her during sex"

I shot him a look "so when a woman tells you, during sex, that she loves you....you say it back? I mean you have to, because not saying it back would make her leave and leave you with a hard on"

Mark shrugged "Maybe I have said those phrases a couple times"

I shot him an amused look "a couple times? Mark, baby, those nurses weren't boycotting us for no reason"