1.11 "Why Didn't You Lock The Door?"

A few days later. At the hospital. 

I walked into a one call room and my eyes widened "woa"

Mark and Callie were lying on the bed, having sex. 

They looked at me. 

Mark smirked "Leni"

Callie looked at me amused and blushing "hey"

I leaned against the door frame "Seriously? you couldn't have locked the door?"

Mark smirked "don't act like you're not enjoying what you're seeing"

I nodded "Well, i've already seen it, handsome"

Callie "you need anything?"

Mark "or are you here to enjoy the show?"

Callie slapped him on the arm. 

Me "I just wanted to take a nap but.... i think i changed my mind"

Mark "you gonna stand there and watch or are you going to join because i have to finish this"

I rolled my eyes, annoyed when suddenly my pager went off. Then Mark's went off and then Callie's.

Mark and Callie groaned annoyed. 

I laughed and walked out. 

At the ER.

Mark, Hahn, Callie, Bailey, Yang, Stevens and i were getting ready for the incoming. 

We walked to the entrance and my jaw dropped. 

Me "oh my"

Mark drove a hand down his face, shocked. 

Christina froze "Really big trauma. "

A teenager's body was covered in a big block of concrete. What in the hell?

The Firefighter looked at us "so how do we  handle this?"

We all looked at each other. 

Bailey was speechless "uh.."

The boy looked at us scared "please, help me"

In a meeting room. 

We were all kinda arguing how to start with t he concrete boy. 

Callie and Bailey were at each other's throats.

Webber walked inside " Why is the patient in there and all of you are in here? "

Christina "Dr. Torres is worried about the limbs. Dr. Bailey is worried about abdominal crush injuries. Dr. Sloan feels the third-degree burns should take the first look, and Dr. Uh, Hahn feels the heart and lung issues are gonna kill him before, um, we get to any of this. "

Webber "So in other words ..."

Christina "... no one can agree on where to start. "

Callie shook her head "The cement's contracting, and if I don't get in there, he could lose both of his legs and his right arm. "

Hahn "Well, he can live without a leg. I'd like to see him live without a liver. "

Mark "So we're saying we'd prefer him to suffer a long slow painful death as the alkaline in the cement continues to burn through his skin? "

Hahn "You can't just start chipping away. Once his circulation opens up, the built-up toxins will stop his heart, not to mention rhabdomyolosis  "