00; overwhelming

They remember very well what happened that day...

At first, they were invited to the special event happening in Mondstadt. There were lots of people who participated on that day.

Even folks from Liyue, such as Zhongli and xiao even came.

It started like a normal event would. Aether and Paimon were going around place to place, Albedo was drawing the scenery, Kaeya was drinking the dandelion wine and Diluc was there keeping an eye on him, Venti and Zhongli were catching up with each other and Xiao was following Aether around.

As everything was going in order, people started to share stories.

As everyone was occupied with their friends and family, the unexpected happened.

A mist began to form to the ground and many people began to panic. As the others were lucky enough to escape some of them couldn't, and fell into mist.

That was the last thing they remembered happening before they arrived in a strange looking room. Where there were devices such as a PC, to which they didn't know it even was, and a bookshelf full of what they figured out was called 'manga'.

They were calm and collected as they knew panicking wouldn't solve anything.

As they investigated the territory they were in the door flew open and in came someone who they would get close to...

...Very close to...

How will this weird year go?

WELCOME EVERYONE.

▎THIS BOOK DOESNT FOLLOW THE GENSHIN IMPACT PLOT. ITS ALL MY PLOT.

▎ALL CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS BOOK DO NOT BELONG TO ME.
TO WHICH ANY ART THAT I USE, DOESNT BELONG TO ME EITHER.

▎DO NOT READ MY BOOK TO JUST COMMENT "wow embarrassing" OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, SIMPLY LEAVE.

▎THIS BOOK IS ON CRACK AND MIGHT HAVE SPELLIMG ERRORS, BECAUSE IM A FAST TYPER.

▎THE STORY TAKES PLACE IN MODERN TIME, THEREFORE, HILICHURLS AND SUCH WONT EXIST.

▎VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED <3

▎THINGS MAY NOT MAKE SENSE AT ALL.
OVERALL, CHAOTIC AND WEIRD.

#*¿ ❝ LUCID ❞