02; THE NEW WORLD

__________

__________

"GENSHIN WHAT-"

"okay calm down venti, would you please explain what is going on before he starts screaming?"

"AETHER HOW ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT THIS?"

"Probably because he travels through worlds and this is not that suprising?"

Meanwhile, aether venti and kaeya were talking with eachother, albedo was looking through the paintings in your house and zhongli was just staring at the TV with diluc.

This is shocking. How the hell did they get here? This had to be some sort of dream or some shit because this is just-

Anddd your thought were stopped when Childe came and asked.

"Can we see what this genshin impac- whatever its called?"

"Oh, yeah i also was interested to see, im Albedo by the way, since noone thought about introducing"

"Ehe no need to worry! I know all of you! Ill gladly show you what it is but since my computer was broken by someone... lets use my phone!"

As the loading screen started, you entered the game and was greeted by... a black screen?

"Hm why is it black?"

"I... dont know, it must be because you are here and the game crashed or something"

Deciding to look at youtube you see that many people couldnt log in the game.

And the creators said that it was a minor crash, it will be fixed in no time.

"Hm well thats a waste"

"Hey since you guys are here, would you like to go somewhere? You might go back and i would like you guys to enjoy a bit of this place"

"OOH ID LIKE TO GO"

"Venti, please calm down"

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎
ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃˡˡ ʷᵉ ᵍᵒ

The moment you guys walked in you greeted by the stares of many people.

"Oh by the way, you guys dont have a place to stay do you? You can stay at my house, its big enough for all of us"

"Thank you, thats really kind of you"

"Whats with all of the staring"

"Well im thinking its because of our clothing"

"I agree with Aether"

"Thats what we are here for! Lets get you new clothing!"

"Eh the new world is so complicated"

_____________

Hey

Sorry this was short lmao

Ill post on the next chapter what i think they would wear

Thats it lol

Byeee