24; picnic day

today, is a lovely sunny day. our dear y/n decided to take everyone out at a fun picnic day. so here they are.

in a park, laying down on a nice fluffy big blanket, while bennett, razor and ei are looking through fun board games. aether and xiao were playing tennis.

zhongli and albedo were sat down reading books and having fun. childe, still traumatized from last time, was with kaeya and thoma playing fnaf. diluc and itto were sat down just chatting, and dainsleif was just looking around. 

fun day. 

"y/n, can you braid my hair?" asked kaeya as he left childe and thoma as they screamed their heads off as they were getting jumpscared by springtrap.

"sure, why not" 

he laid his head down on your lap as you started to comb his hair with your fingers. his hair was silky smooth, a beautiful light blue streak adored his dark blue hair. his braids were coming along nicely.

he felt at home, he liked the way you treated him with such care. he never wanted to leave this place, but he knew that one day, he and along with everyone else, will go back.

he seems to understand, and has accepted the fact itself, but for everyone else, you can't say the same.

kaeya saw how bennett and razor had seen you as an older sibling, and how childe and thoma have taking a liking towards you. not just thoma and childe, he's sure that probably everyone has a small crush on you. 

one day they'd have to leave. he, and everyone else, would leave. you'd return to your normal old life, in seconds. but he doesn't want to. nobody here wants to.

however, he can't control what that weird hole does. 

"aaand done!" you exclaim "how'd you like it?"

he takes the phone you handed him and looked at his reflection. the braid you gave him were beautiful. and he loved them.

"it's beautiful, love" he said, "thank you" he looked at your shimmering beautiful eyes, and couldn't help but love those amazing e/c hues.

"KAEYA!" screamed childe, "I WON NIGHT TWO GET YOUR ASS HERE ITS YOUR TURN"

kaeya only looked at you and gave you a small smile, as he left to join childe and thoma.

"oh dude your hair looks cool" said thoma, also liking kaeyas hair. "who did it for you?"

"hm? oh y/n did it" replied kaeya "its beautiful, isn't it?"

"heck yeah" said childe, "i wish my hair was long enough for a braid" 

"maybe you can grow it out bro" replied thoma

"true bro, i might" said childe, "BUT NOW LETS PLAY NIGHT THREE"

"HECK YEAH!"

zhongli decided to take a small break, and he moved his eyes to look at you.

you were looking at bennett and razor while they played with a volleyball you had given them. you wore a small smile, and that made zhongli smile too. he was a god, he had lived many, many years, but never in his long lasting life, had he seen such a beautiful smile.

he suddenly found himself focusing in your glistering eyes. they wore happiness, and he could see it. 

kaeya wasn't the only one who had though about the possibility of going home. zhongli had too. Zhongli will admit, the thought of home lingered in his mind. the place he looked after, he protected, he sure thought about it. 

but he also wanted this place to be his home.

but maybe the universe had other plans. he was ready for the day you'd depart. but he would still be hurting.

"zhongli?" he heard your sweet voice "are you okay? you've been looking at me for a while?"

ah, so he's been caught.

"hm, sorry my dear, i got caught up in your beauty" he said.

awooga

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH" you heard childes scream

"HOLY SHIT" started kaeya "I DIDNT SEE HIM BRUH"

"AND WE WERE SO CLOSE TOO" said thoma "FUCKING HELL"

you just watched in amusement, these guys sure were a good trio.

"hey", started diluc as he approached you from behind, "mind if i sit here?" he asked

"go ahead" you replied

diluc saw as you smiled at him. he was lost in the smile you had. 

in mondstadt, he had seen many people who would smile at him, but never had he seen such a smile as yours. it was beautiful.

now here the both of you were, watching everyone do their thing, while being themselves, while the sun sets and the stars start to gain their shine again, and the beautiful moon begins to take over sky, while nothing but darkness surrounds it. 

a beautiful night it was, truly.

woah hey there

i haven't wrote this much in a while.. AND NOT JUST THIS BUT ITS FANCY WRITING OMG

sorry for the last chapter, i had no fucking motivation to write anything so i decided to just make a filler chapter.

it was actually fun to make :D

but yes here you go. a chapter with 812 words just for you. SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER