01; genshin what

Why did you have a feeling something was going to happen today

Why did you have a feeling something was going to happen today. Whether It would be good of bad you still had an uneasy feeling inside.

Reaching your house you get a weird feeling. Shrugging it off you walk inside to only see something that not in a million years you would think would happen...

    ᵐᵉᵃⁿʷʰⁱˡᵉ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ

A group of people fell from the roof, and landed harshly on the floor.

"What... the hell happened?" Exclaimed a blone haired boy whos hair was kept in a braid

"Ouch! That hurt"

"Venti?"

"AETHER?! OH THANK GOD YOU ARE HERE"

"would you stop yelling, my heads hurts."

"Xiao!?"

As they all look at each other they take note of who was with them

There was

Aether
Venti
Xiao
Zhongli
Diluc
Kaeya
Albedo

"aaaaAaAaAaaAAAAH"

They saw as a ginger haired male fell moments later.

"Fatui..." a red head said when he saw the male.

"The hell? Where am I?"

"It seems as we were transported into a.. well advanced.. place?"

"The hell is this nonsense?" A male with blue hair related to the red head pointed to a... PC..?

"Ah, uhm, hmm," the geo god placed his hand on his chin as he was examining the object to where the male earlier pointed.

This place was truly mysterious, weird contraptions and posters everywhere.

"Hm, this is quite interesting " the so known alchemist said as he read a book as he figured out was called 'manga'

"Kaeya I don't think you should be touching that..." aether scolded the blue haired male as he was clicking on the keyboard and presing random keys.

"Kayea i dont think its nice to touch things that arent yours..." Diluc, his brother also scolded him.

As soon as he said that Kaeya had accidentaly turned on the computer.

"HOLY SHIT"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH THAT"

"WHY IS IT GLOWING"

"OKAY CALM DOWN"

"HOW DO WE CALM DOWN"

"GUYS ITS CHANGING COLOR"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO"

"WHY WOULD YOU TOUCH THAT"

"IN MY DEFENCE I WAS CURIOUS"

"NOT EVEN I GO THAT FAR IN INVESTIGATING"

"DO SOMETHING"

"LIKE WHAT"

"STAND BACK"

"STAND WHAT?-"

In that moment xiao had thrown a vase on the computer and it did work as it made a crack on the screen.

"WHY WOULD YOU THROW THAT "

"BE GRATEFUL YOU SCUM"

"LETS GET OUT OF HERE"

" HUH "

They walked out of the room and they were greeted with a huge looking space. I had couches, tables, and a big black thing on the wall.

"The hell is this place..."

"OH LOOK ITS A CAT! OH AND A DOG"

"VENTI! please keep quiet..."

"Ehe, sorry"

As they looked around the door flew open, and they saw a person walk in and freeze in spot after seeing them.

"HOLY FUCK WHAT THE-"

________

"So youre telling me, you got sucked into a hole, and teleported into my room."

"Yes"

"That- yes"

"And you, Xiao, threw a vase right at my computer after you thought it was.. dangerous?"

"Well yes, also forgive me i didnt knew it was of importance"

"WAIT-"

"YOU- YOU THATS WHY YOU LOOK FAMILIAR"

"FAMILIAR?"

"YOU- YOU GUYS ARE FROM GENSHIN IMPACT!"

"GENSHIN WHAT-"

___________

To be continued...