12; WOLFY AND BURNY BOY

yeah u read that right

our dear y/n is a simp

now you may be wondering, what the hell could they be possibly simping for?

of course for our hot genshin men and women.

they were currently wondering if anyone else was gonna join this, interesting life.

yes

there was.

as everyone was watching a movie downstairs in the living room, the mist began to appear again.

"oh come on"

"shut up childe "

"Okay.. "

and from the mist,,, out came..

A BIG BAD WOLF!

nah jk, it was a cute little wolf boy, and the unlucky best friend of his.

what a coincidence

and so, y/n jumped off of dainsleifs arms, and went straight to the wolf boy.

"RAZORRRR YOU CUTE LITTLE PUPPY BOY OMG BENNETT!"

razor and bennett were now being hugged to death by you.

you almost killed them with a death crushing hug. smh...

on another note, razor was confused as hell

bennett was blaming himself and his bad luck that this happened, which wasn't true at all

fuck knows how the hell they got here.

"where is this place?" razor the cute wolf boy asked

"you are in my house dear wolf boy" (I FUCKING CANT YALL SEEN THAT TIKTOK RIGHT???? 😭😭)

"home?"

"yes, home. my home. you'll stay here too don't worry"

"oh.. okay. BUT MY LUPICAL!"

"shhh it's okay...you have this, cat and dog here" you motioned towards your cat and dog sleeping on each of their beds.

"oh"

oh indeed razor .

anyways so

a few hours later, kaeya wanted to watch frozen two. why? because you told him to watch frozen one, and he then was pretending to be Elsa which made u Crack out laughing.

so here you all were. when I say all, I mean :

kaeya
diluc
dainsleif
xiao
aether
albedo
Zhongli
venti
kazuha
razor
bennett
beidou
ningguang
(am I missing someone...? HELP I CANNOT REMEMBER)

anyways, you were cuddled up to diluc and dainsleif and was almost asleep. but yk what you did? you feel asleep.

and so did everyone else.

now, razor, was really attached to you by now. so he was afraid do sleep by himself, so he came and placed his head on your lap.

your hand immediately made its way to his hair and started stroking it.

and so he fell asleep, Comfortably with his head on your lap <3.

I finally updated guys... WOHOOO