Father Daughter Time Part 2

Johnny and Y/N kept running until they reached the car. They both hopped in the car and spend off, with Y/N howling in laughter. "Did you see her face?" She asked, holding her side in laughter. Johnny just chuckled. "I'll have to admit that was pretty funny." He said.

The drive to the museum, their next destination, was much better than the one to the library with the both of them laughing and joking around. Soon the museum came into view and Johnny pulled into, parking the car. The two hopped out and walked in with Johnny paying for the pair of them.

The two walked in, their shoes squeaking on the shiny tile floor as they looked around at the different pieces of artwork. They were definitely out of place with Johnny dressed in his usual jeans and band T-shirt while Y/N was dressed in her own set of jeans and a sweater. "So which exhibit do you wanna visit first?" Y/N asked, pulling out the pamphlet she grabbed from the front. Johnny looked over at the pamphlet. "How about the Picassio exhibit?" Johnny suggested, completely butchering the name. "It's Picasso, dad. And sure let's go."

The two ventured to the exhibit, passing different sculptures and antiques. Soon they found the exhibit and walked around, studying the different pictures. They stopped in front of the Weeping Woman painting and Johnny looked at it in confusion.

"Was this guy high or something?" He asked, squinting at it. Y/N chuckled. "No, dad. It's a type of abstract style of art called cubism. It's basically meant to show all the possible viewpoints of a person or object." Y/N explained. Johnny just looked at her in confusion. "So he wasn't high?" He questioned. "I-no he wasn't."

The two continued around the museum with Y/N occasionally explaining things she had learned from school whenever Johnny looked confused. Everything was going smoothly, until...

"I didn't mean to ruin it!" Johnny yelled, referring to the smudge on the painting next to them. Y/N pinched the bridge of her nose while the security guard just stared at Johnny. "Even if you didn't mean to ruin it, you need to pay for it, sir." The guard said. "Ok how much does it cost? $100?" Johnny asked. "$1 million."

Johnny's jaw dropped. "$1 million? You can't even tell what the painting is!" He exclaimed. "Sir this was one of Leonardo Da Vinci's first paintings. There is no other painting like it." The security guard explained. Johnny opened his mouth to argue but Y/N cut him off. "Is there anything we can do besides pay for it? We don't have that type of money." She said, putting on a fake upset look, hoping to get sympathy. The officer sighed. "Wait right here and I'll see if there's anything I can do."

Once the officer was out of sight, Y/N's face quickly changed to serious. "Let's get the hell out of here." She stated, grabbing her dad's hand and running. "But he said to wait there." Johnny said, pointing to where they were. "Dad just shut up and keep running."

The two ran as fast as they could until they reached the car and quickly hopped in before speeding off. Once the museum was out of sight, Y/N released a breathe she didn't realize she was holding and leaned her head against the headrest, closing her eyes. "Well that couldn't have gone worse." She said sarcastically. Johnny glanced over at her. "I'm sorry kid I keep screwing things up." He apologized. Y/N's eyes snapped open. "You haven't screwed anything up. We just have bad luck that's all." She reassured. Johnny smiled. "You're right." He replied. "I'm always right. Now let's go to the zoo. Hopefully we don't get kicked out of there either."

The ride to the zoo was silent, with Y/N sleeping as she was tired from all the running around they did today. Johnny pulled into the parking lot and shook Y/N awake before the pair got out and walked in.

"What animal do you wanna see first?" Johnny asked. Y/N shrugged. "I guess we could go see the giraffes." She replied. "How about the monkeys?" Johnny suggested. "If you wanna see a monkey, look in the mirror." Y/N mumbled under her breath.

"What'd you say?"

"Nothing, nothing."

The trip to the zoo went swimingly with no incidents or them getting into trouble. By the time they were leaving, the sun was slowly starting to set. "Well out of the three activites at least one of them was successful." Y/N stated. "I don't know why we couldn't just go to Golf N Stuff or something." Johnny complained. Y/N just shrugged in response. "Well, well, well what do we have here?" A voice questioned. 

Johnny and Y/N turned around to see a group of three men standing near them. "You into older men, sweetheart?" One of the guys said, looking Y/N up and down. Johnny put a protetcive arm in front of Y/N. "Leave me and my daughter alone." Johnny spat. "Or what?" One of the men challenged. "Or I'll make sure you never have kids."

The guy didn't like that because he suddenly ran at Johnny. Johnny, being perepared just kicked the guy in the stomach, sending him stumbling back into his friends. "Alright boys, it looks like we've got ourselves a party. One of you grab the girl while I take care of the old man." The guy said. His goons nodded in agreement.

The guy ran at Johnny again while another one ran to Y/N. Y/N kicked the guy in the stomach, making him double over. "You're a feisty one." The guy smirked. "And you're an ugly one." Y/N mocked. The guy growled in anger before charging at Y/N with his fist raised. Bad move buddy.

The guy went to throw a punch but Y/N caught his wrist and and used her free hand to punch him square in the nose. Blinded by his tears, Y/N was able to sweep the guys legs, making him fall to the ground. Y/N then looked over to see Johnny fighting the "leader" while the other man tried to attack him from the left side. Oh no you don't.

"On your left." Y/N said as she ran over and sent a roundhouse kick to the man's face, making him fall. "Thanks." Johnny thanked as he flipped the leader over and punched him in the face. Y/N kicked the last man in the stomach before knocking him out. After they made sure the three men were all unconsious, Y/N turned to her dad. "You wanna get some ice cream?" She asked. "Sure why not?" Johnny replied. The two looped their arms together before walking to the car to go get some ice cream.
--------------------------------------

A/N You can't take these two anywhere. I know it wasn't really that good it was just some idea I thought of and I'm not too proud of it. Hopefully the next oneshot is better. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed and remember to stay hydrated.