First Date

F/F = Favorite flower
------------------------------------------
Y/N was sitting on her couch watching TV with Buddy curled up next to her. It was a Saturday and she was alone for the weekend since Johnny had decided to go visit Jimmy and his family considering he hasn't seen them in a while. He was going to bring Y/N with him but the girl reassured him that she'll be fine by herself.

A knock was heard at her door making Y/N furrow her eyebrows in confusion. Getting up off the couch, Y/N walked over to the door and opened it to reveal Miguel standing there, a bouquet of F/F in his hands. "Hey, Mig. What's up?" She asked, smiling at her adorable boyfriend. He looked nervous and flustered. "These are for you." He said, handing her the flowers. Y/N took the flowers gratefully.

"I, um, was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me tonight? Seeing as we haven't had one yet." Miguel said nervously, scratching the back of his neck. "Yes, I would love to!" Y/N exclaimed, pulling him into a hug. "Great! I'll come get you at 7, ok?" He inquired. Y/N pecked his lips. "Sounds good to me."

Miguel grinned and let go of her. "Dress casual. Although you look good in everything you wear, I just want you to be comfortable." He rambled off. Y/N laughed. "I'll see you at 7." She stated. "Right yeah see you then!"

Once Miguel left and the door was closed behind him, Y/N let out a loud squeal. While she was excited, she was also nervous. Granted she and Miguel had been together for a little bit and have been best friends for even longer, they had never been on a date together. And this was Y/N's first date...ever.

Checking the time, Y/N saw it was nearly 12. She had 7 hours to calm herself down, shower, and figure out what to wear. Y/N pulled out her phone and FaceTimed Sam, hoping she would answer. Sam has been on a few dates so maybe she'd be able to help her decide what to wear.

The call connected to reveal a smiling Sam. "Hey Y/N!" The brunette greeted. "Hey, Sam." The girl replied. "What's up?" Sam asked. "Miguel asked me on a date," Y/N answered. Sam let out a squeal.

"Where is he taking you?"

"I don't know. All he told me was to dress casually."

"Hmm, ok. Do you need help?"

"God yes."

Y/N flipped her camera and showed Sam her various articles of clothing. After talking for about 2 hours, with Sam giving Y/N some tips, the two hung up, leaving Y/N 5 hours to get ready. To say she was nervous was an understatement.

Before hopping in the shower, she quickly sent Johnny a text, letting him know she was going out for the night, just in case he came home and she wasn't there. About 20 minutes later, Y/N hopped out of the shower and wrapped her towel around her body before walking to her room to change. She knows she has a lot of time to get ready but she also wants to prepare herself.

She changed into her clothes, which were just a pair of jeans and a nice sweater. After changing, she went back to the bathroom and di her hair as well applying some makeup. (A/N If you don't wear makeup then you can just say no makeup:) ) 

Y/N sat around for the next few hours, trying to find things to busy herself while she waited. She cleaned her room, tidied up the apartment, fed Buddy, got ahead on some homework, and even read. At 7 right on the dot, a loud knock was heard at her door. Smiling to herself, Y/N slid a bookmark into the book she was reading and got up from her seat. She slid on her shoes and grabbed her keys before walking over to the door and opening it.

Miguel was standing there, wearing a pair of dark-washed jeans and a deep red t-shirt with a purple and red striped flannel. He looked really good. "Wow, Y/N you look great." He breathed, his eyes raking over Y/N's figure. "You don't look too bad yourself." She said, winking at him. Miguel grinned and grabbed her hand. "Come on let's go."