Its My Party: AU! Edition

AU where Miguel and Sam never broke up and Y/N never got over her feelings for Miguel.
———————————————————————
It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Cry if I want to, cry if I want to

You would cry too if it happened to you

Music played in the background as Y/N finished setting up her decorations. "Hey, kid. You got some people here." Johnny said, walking into the room. "Thanks." She replied with a smile. "No problem. Have a fun time." He said, patting her shoulder before walking out of the room.

Y/N walked over and opened the door to find Aisha, Hawk, and Demetri standing there, big smiles on their faces. "Hey, guys! Thanks for coming." Y/N greeted happily, ushering them in. "Happy birthday, N/N." Aisha said, hugging the girl. Y/N smiled and hugged her back before hugging Demetri and Hawk.

Soon the party was in full swing, with people dancing and laughing. While Y/N was happy about all the people who had come, she was missing the two people who had yet to show up. Miguel and Sam.

"Hey Aisha, Hawk, have either of you seen Miguel?" Y/N asked the two. The pair shook their head no, making Y/N furrow her eyebrows. Miguel had told her he was coming and he wouldn't just lie to her.

Nobody knows where my Johnny has gone (Johnny has gone)

But Judy left the same time

No one had seen Miguel or Sam, making Y/N worry they weren't going to show. She was talking to Moon when she suddenly heard the front door open. She looked over to see Miguel standing there, a big smile on his face. Y/N excused herself from Moon and ran over to him. She was just about to hug him when the door opened wider to reveal Sam next to him, their hands clasped together.

Why was he holding her 

When he's supposed to be mine?

Y/N stopped her tracks, feeling her heart tighten in her chest as she watched the two of them walk in, grinning at each other. The two finally looked over at Y/N and walked over to her. "Told you we'd come." Miguel stated, letting go of Sam's hand to pull Y/N into a hug. Y/N hesitantly hugged him back before he let her go. Sam gave Y/N a quick hug before going back to Miguel's side. "We're gonna get something to eat so don't have too much fun without us!" Sam exclaimed happily before dragging Miguel away. "Are you ok, Y/N?" Hawk asked as he and Aisha came to her, having watched the whole thing. Y/N nodded, not trusting her voice at the moment.

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Cry if I want to, cry if I want to

"Will you guys excuse me for a moment? I need to use the bathroom." Y/N croaked, her throat tightening up. Hawk and Aisha quickly glanced at each other. "Yeah, take as long as you need." Aisha replied, her voice laced with sympathy. Y/N shot them a quick smile before dashing off to the bathroom.

She closed the door behind her and clicked the lock in place before falling back onto it. She placed her hand over her mouth to try and stifle the sobs that threatened to breakthrough. Her E/C eyes burned as she felt them well up with tears. Her chest felt tight as she thought about the boy she loved being in love with her best friend.

Y/N tried to fight the tears that threatened to spill but she felt herself losing the fight. One tear slipped down her cheek and then another before both her eyes streamed with tears. Y/N brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them before burying her head in between them as she cried. She felt silly for crying at her own party but after all, it was her party and she could cry if she wanted to.

You would cry too if it happened to you

------------------------------------------------------

A/N Sorry for not updating in such a long time. I posted my explanation on my message board if you guys could please check it out I'd appreciate it. I'll start to update a little more frequently. I'm not entirely sure how many more I'm going to post since season 4 comes out in a little over a month but we'll see what happens.