Prom

A/N the one y'all have been waiting for ;)
------------------------------------------
Miguel has been acting strange lately. Every time Y/N tried to talk to him, he would make up some excuse and run off or he would ignore her. She wasn't sure what she could've done to make him upset with her, but it bugged her. The worse part was seeing him with Sam.

Y/N trusted Miguel and Sam but she couldn't stop the doubt that was creeping its way into her brain. Sam and Miguel had a very complicated history which did involve some cheating on both their parts but Y/N tried her best to push those feelings down.

The school bell rung, shaking Y/N from her thoughts. One more class and she could go home. Since Miguel was blowing her off maybe she and Johnny could go do something. She had told her dad about Miguel's spotty behavior but all the blonde did was shrug it off. Not much help but if he wasn't worried then maybe Y/N shouldn't be.

"Y/N!" A voice called. Y/N turned her head to see Hawk jogging down the hallway after her. "Oh hey, Hawk. What's up?" Y/N asked with a smile. "Come with me." He stated, grabbing her wrist. "Wait, Hawk where are we going?" Y/N questioned as the mohawked boy dragged her through the hallway.

He didn't answer and just kept dragging her, much to her protest. Finally, he stopped, giving Y/N the chance to snatch her wrist back. "What the hell-" She started but Hawk just nodded his head towards the stairs. Y/N furrowed her brows at him in confusion before turning around. She nearly gasped at the sight.

Standing on the landing was Miguel in a rather nice suit, holding a bouquet of F/F and Sam was standing next to him holding a poster. It read:

We would look STRIKING at prom together so have MERCY and say yes to being my date.

Y/N clamped her hand over her mouth, feeling herself get emotional. "Y/N will you do me the honor of being my date to prom?" Miguel asked, walking down the stairs. "Yes Miguel I will." She replied, throwing her arms around his neck. Miguel laughed and hugged her back while the crowd of students cheered loudly.

"So this is why you've been avoiding me, huh?" Y/N asked, a teasing tone in her voice. Miguel's cheeks flushed. "Yeah I didn't trust myself not to tell you my plans. I'm sorry, baby." He apologized, scratching the back of his neck. Y/N placed a sweet kiss on his lips. "You have nothing to be sorry for. I love you." She reassured. "I love you too."
----------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N stared at herself in the mirror, running her hands over the smooth material of her dress. Y/N liked her dress, it was her favorite color and it hugged her in all the right places. Her hair and makeup, done by Carmen who was amazing at it, was done just the way she liked it.

Meanwhile, across the way, Miguel was tying his tie. It was the same color as Y/N's dress and he liked it. He never would've thought HE would be the one taking Y/N to prom. But he was happy he was.

"Miggy, don't forget the corsage." Carmen said, walking into his room. "I won't." He reassured, straightening the tie. "You look handsome." She complimented with a smile. "Thank mama. Now time to see my beautiful girlfriend." He announced.

After grabbing the corsage, he walked across the courtyard and knocked on the door. The door flew open to reveal the blue eyes and blonde hair of Johnny Lawrence. "Oh it's you." He grumbled, stepping aside. "Hey, sensei." Miguel greeted, cheerfully. "Yeah, yeah."

Miguel raised an eyebrow at the man as he walked into the apartment. "Is something wrong?" He asked, taking a seat on the couch. "No, but I want to make one thing clear. I'm ok with you dating Y/N but there better not be any funny business, ok? I've been to my fair share of dances and I know what happens. So you better keep your hands off my daughter, Diaz. We clear?" Johnny questioned. Miguel's face paled. "Oh, dad. Always so dramatic."