8. Preparations and food

We just hit a thousand reads. thanks so much! Also you should check out my other stories 

Izuku's Pov

I went to my kitchen to make Katzudon when I realised that it was empty. "what am I meant to do then?" I asked myself. "do I just rob the common room or do I call Eraser at 7 Pm?". I rubbed my forehead and racked my brain. I decided on the unspoken third option and grabbed my phone "This is M burgers can I take your order?" "Can I have a cheeseburger and fries?" "pickup or delivery?" "delivery to UA please" "Okay the driver will arrive in 20 minutes or so" The worker hung up and I threw on a hoodie. I dropped out of my window and walked to the gate.

The guy arrived and handed me my food, I gave him the money and walked back to the dorms "what the hell are you doing?" Aizawa scowled "Getting food, I noticed that you and Nezu forgot that I need to eat so you didn't give me any food. also, the curfew is 9, not 7" I smirked, It must have confused him because he could now see my mouth "I thought Izumi was a problem child but now I see that you're the worse of the tw-" I cut him off by grabbing his neck "wanna finish that sentence?" I growled, "your gonna get expelled if you don't let me go!" He tried to escape my grasp "Trust me, that's a dream" 

I was about to knock him out with a headbutt when I got picked up "You shouldn't attack the teachers" Green Magnet held me in the air "let me down, NOW!" I demanded "calm yourself Izuku" She shouted. I was getting sick of these god damn heroes. "Fine" I opened my bag of food and began eating my cheeseburger. "How dare you disrespect your mother?!" Green Magnet seethed. "I don't disrespect the dead ma'am. Now let me down" Magnet began to tear up but let me down "I'll be at the dorms" I walked away while the teachers argued.

I finished my now cold fries and went to my bed. I got a call just as I fell into my bed "hello?" Oniichan? are you okay?" Eri asked "I'm good, minus not having you around to cheer me up" "aw, I'm sorry, I asked if I could see you but Mrs Sosaki said that I wasn't allowed"  "It's okay Eri, you can call me whenever. Now I need to go to sleep but ill talk to you soon" "night Oniichan" "night Eri" She hung up and I began to drift asleep 

I woke up to that Blasted alarm and got out of bed quicker than normal. I walked to my closet and put on my Vigilante suit and putting a hoodie on over it. I grabbed one of my cookies and a thermos full of coffee "Another day in heaven" I muttered sarcastically. I dropped out of my window and began the short walk to the classroom. I was walking peacefully when I got an aggressive tap on the shoulder "what do you want pomeranian?" I asked without turning around "what the hell is your quirk?" He tried to grab me "That doesn't matter" I continued walking "No one has a quirk that powerful except All Might, now explain before I kick your ass" He began to crack some explosions "no, now leave me alone" 

Kacchan put his hand on my shoulder and let off an explosion "wrong move" I turned and grabbed him by his head and twisted him to the ground. I walked off while he laid on the ground. I walked into the class and instantly got dragged away by Aizawa "Explanation time" He Demanded "Don't mention shit about my relation to Izumi, All Might and Green Magnet and it won't happen again" I warned "Any other triggering topics?" "My real sister, Endeavour, suicide and anything about my Childhood" I replied "noted" He walked away leaving me to go back to the classroom. 

the rest of the class arrived five minutes later and sat down like normal, except Kacchan. He walked up to me and looked down at me. "what do you want Mr Pomeranian?" I asked "who are you? you nerd" he scowled. "my name is Kitsune, you should know that by now" I replied sarcastically "you know what I mean asshat" He began to steam "Oh, my real name, oh you could've said that... My real name is Kitsune Nolastname" I smirked. Kacchan 'tched' and walked to his seat "Everyone be quiet, Even though we won the fight at the USJ your fight isn't over" Aizawa announced from the top of the class. The class went white as they thought of the possibilities