11. The sports festival

Pretty boi ⬆

Izuku's pov

I slowly got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen, like I did every day. I grabbed a box of cookies that I prepared yesterday and kept my mind off the traitor, All signs pointed to Hagakure but I only managed to clear 3 people, Kaminari, Kacchan and Hitoshi. I grabbed two Thermoses full of coffee and plopped out the window. I'm surprised that the class never questioned how I left without going through the common space. I made my way towards the sports arena, It was a twenty-minute walk. It's really annoying that I have to walk everywhere rather than fly with my quirk. I sighed while dragging myself along. I heard footsteps behind me so I turned

"Hey Kitsune," Hitoshi said with a smile "Hello there Hitoshi" I replied with a wave "You wouldn't happen to know about the events happening today?" He asked with puppy eyes "I know as much as you" I answered. He huffed and continued walking beside me "I do know that Bakugo will cause a huff in one way or another" I finished with a light chuckle. "When doesn't he?" Hitoshi laughed. We continued to chat until we had to split at the arena. I headed to the commentator's booth where Mic and I would be situated.

Once I arrived, the door was locked so I began to browse through some security footage from outside the Leagues base. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary till a floating piece of paper came to the door. I watched as a knocking noise coming from the door. The door swung open and a weird Geko looking guy answered. "here's the timetable, I had to sneak into Nezu's office for that so you better not hurt me during the attack" A voice stated "Yeah yeah whatever Toru" Geko stated. I turned off my phone and smirked. 'that was way too easy, I'm going to enjoy this' I thought.

"Hey there Kitsune!" Mic said enthusiastically "Sup" I replied with a light wave. He unlocked the door and let us both into the room. "Before we start, some rules. No swearing, no obvious Induendo, no talking smack and try to keep it interesting" He said with authority "Can't agree on the third one but everything else is A-Okay" I said with a thumbs up "Fine just don't go too hard on em" He requested. We sat down at the microphones as he handed me a script for the intro. "You have a script?" I asked in confusion "I have to explain things, and you're doing some too" He said matter of factly. I quickly read what I had to say and chuckled "I need to introduce the classes? And I get to put in a personal comment?" I asked giddily "No you're introducing the hero course and support course" Mic replied. 

I nodded and waited for the start. I remembered the video and quickly sent it to Nezu "What are you sending Nezu?" Mic asked "Found the traitor, I pulled an Aizawa" I replied, "Who is it?" Mic asked with His eyes open "Cant say, It's up to Nezu to tell everyone. Before he does that, I want to have a bit of fun" I answered. "Aw no fair" "Neither is life" I replied. Mic was about to complain but fanfare cut him off. "WHAT'S UP, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN? WELCOME TO THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL, WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME WATCHING ALL OUR ROCKING STUDENTS. I'M PRESENT MIC AND I'LL BE YOUR COMMENTER" Mic shouted "Hey I'm kitsune I'll also be your commenter" I said happily "NOW LET'S SEE OUR CLASSES" Mic shouted "First up we have class 1-A, the hero course taught by Mr Aizawa, the caterpillar" I announced while the class walked out the vomitorium. I could almost hear Mr Aizawa facepalm. 

"next up we have class 1-B the second class of the hero course, You should watch out with the great contenders here" I made my voice as unsarcastic as possible, making it more sarcastic. "NEXT UP WE HAVE CLASs 1-C THROUGH E, THE GENERAL EDUCATION STUDENTS. THEY MAY NOT BE IN THE HERO COURSE BUT THEY HAVE SOME AWESOME QUIRKS!" Mic lied. Not to be mean but there's a reason that they're not in the hero course. "Out now we have the support course, Class 1-F through H. They're just as important as heroes, Helping them gain the upper hand" I stated. Mic babbled on about the business course for a second "And now we have our host, The R-Rated hero Ms Midnight" I introduced.